ok...cool.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Hey before this chapter i have a couple things to say. First is that im gonna start detecating my chapters to people. This one is dedicated to LinetteRomero she talked to me on kik and she seems pretty cool. And i have a best freind that is on wattpad and she is writing a book. Can you guys go to here profile and read it. To find her go to my followers and go to the very bottom and you should see her. Her name is _NiAlLs_Crazy_MOFO. And im sorry i havent updated in a while. its because of school and i had to make a choice between volleyball or cheer. I was going to choose volleyball but i was late to the practice so i couldnt go inside the school so i have to stick with cheer. but oh well. thats all.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reise pov

"ok...cool."

"What. We just told you that we  are a famous boyband and all you say is 'ok...cool'!!!" Harry says in disbelief.

"Well yeah its cool. I thought you guys looked like someone i seen before. I got adopted by one direction. Ok its cool. i mean i havent listened to your music but the girls at the orphanage did."

"So your cool with this?" Liam asked.

"Well i did just say 'ok...cool' So i guess im cool with it. I replied back sassily. he looked at me and said " Come at me bro."  I laughed at that.

"and we never got to give you your other birthday presents."

"You gave me a library what else could there be.?"

"Well these few things." They went behind the couch and grabbed a bag. They handed them to me and i started opening them. The first one had a white tank top a red varcity (I dont know how to spell it sorry) jacket and skinny jeans. There was a card and it said 'Happy 12th birthday love uncle Zayn' it had a 100 dollar bill in it. I looked up and gave him a hug and said "Thanks."

The next one had a red mickey mouse shirt and black skinny jeans. It was from Niall and he also got me 100 dollars. After that  the next one had a red and black plaid (Not sure how to spell it lol) shirt a white tanktop and ripped skinney jeans. It was from Liam and he got me 100 bucks.

The next one was from Louis and he got me red skinny jeans and a long sleeved blue and white striped shirt. and he also got me 100 bucks. harry got me 100 dollars a white tank top and a gray hoodie and and skinny jeans.

"What is up with you guys and skinny jeans?" They shrugged.

"Well um we have to go and invite the neighbors over for dinner."

"ok...cool"