Naruto's Resolve

Beginne am Anfang

"Do you .." Naruto gazed at her, this would be the first time he will confess to her. The last time he confessed to someone, he was told to not show his face again and what would this time result in? He exhaled nervously and tried his best to control his shaking voice.

"Are you against me...uh..loving a man?"

                 Tsunade went silent and that scared the life out of Naruto. He even reconsidered to tell her it was only just a silly prank and laugh along with her. She doesn't need to know him falling for a man because Sasuke didn't accept his feeling and he wasn't even sure if he would fall for another one. Before he could say anything, his beloved granny pulled him to her embrace.

"Your happiness is all I ask. If you are happy then I am fine with whatever."

"Sorry to disappoint you and old man Jiraiya." Naruto sincerely apologized because these two people were his everything. He tried with all his might to swallow the lump in his throat.

                Tightening her embrace and hoping all her love and kindness would reach this dearest grandchild, Tsunade comforted him;

"We can't choose who we love, the heart chooses it for you so it's not your fault. You're not wrong to love who you want. Remember that, okay?"

                 Naruto nods repeatedly and squeezed his arm around Tsunade;

"Thank you, granny. Thank you very much."

"Now you should go take a shower. Cool yourself!" Tsunade stroked his blonde hair before letting him go.

                  Once inside his room, Naruto stripped his clothes off himself and went into the bathroom. He extended his hand and twisted the tap, once the water flow he went in and let the water hit him. He has been doing it lately to cool down his messed mind but only this time, he was relieved from the uneasiness he felt when he thought he would disappoint Tsunade and Jiraiya. It's like a mountain has been lifted from his shoulders, it was that heavy. Another thing he has realized is that it wasn't Sasuke's fault for not loving him back or accepting his feeling. No one in their right mind would have go out with gay if they themselves weren't.

                  Naruto realizes that it must be pretty shocking to have a man confess his feeling to you, moreover if the person were straight. He, himself would have been shocked too if some male confess to him because even in his wildest dream, never once has occurred that he would fall for a man. He has never looked at any man with that affection. For god sake, he wouldn't even consider himself gay, to begin with. This kind of affection, he has only had it toward Sasuke and if it's not him, he wouldn't even lay an eye on some other man. Hell, he had even one time in his life have had a girlfriend, that was in high school though they didn't last long and become good friends instead. The problem now is none seen to be appealing to him anymore, women men alike. Even his once girlfriend that he was so proud of didn't have that impact on him as of now.

"What have you dragged yourself into, Naruto?" He mumbled while turning off the tap and bringing himself to the bedroom. While wiping off water from his toned body, his mind went on and thought how impossible it's for him to have a love relation now that the only one he desires doesn't have the same affection toward him.

"I will definitely die alone."

                 Naruto rested his head on the big soft pillow, with closed eyes he counted his breathes, inhales and exhales, and then inhale again. He wondered why he fall for someone who he accidentally laid his eye on. He has lost the moment he laid his eyes on Sasuke. Why did Sasuke have that much impact on his heart? It's not that he regretted falling for him but wouldn't his life have been much easier if he'd fallen for a lady or even just anyone that love him? Maybe his heart was playing a cruel prank on him or it purposely chooses Sasuke because it want him to suffer.

"Well, at least, you get to confess to him." Naruto comforted himself and have the urge to laugh at this cruel fate. Maybe he should just let things be the way it's now, it might be the only way and if he could refrain himself from going to the pub where Sasuke works, he wouldn't have to suffer. Time will help him heal the scars that are inside his heart.

"He didn't want to see you anyway. This is the least you can do for him." Naruto resolved, if not seeing him make Sasuke happy then he would gladly embrace the pain. Even if his heart bleeds out, he will grant this request of Sasuke.
                                  ---🌙☀️🌙---