Chapter 1

( A/N: This was my first book and it kinda sucks soo....😂 )

My name is Ally. Ally Greene. I am 13 and I live next door to my best friend Hayes. Yes THE Hayes Grier. He is also 13.

Anyway.... since 4th grade i had a huge crush in him. No one knew and I planned to keep it that way.

The only ones who knew I liked him were my 2 Best Friends Tori and Britt. Their real names were Victoria and Britney. I just made them nicknames. They call me Ally but my name is Allison.

I live with my mom and my dad. Rachel and Andrew. I had an older brother, Connor, who is in College. He is 19. And annoying. I meant we bever fight its just he gets on my nerves sometimes.

So, all the Drama in my life started on the first day of school in my last year in Middle School.

*Ally's POV*

"Hayes! How was camp I missed you all summer." I said while walking to the bus stop.

"It was great! Me and Matt learned how to go water skiing." He said with his bright blue eyes. Matt was Hayes' best friend. Matt treated me like we were best friends forever.

"That sounds fun" you said sweetly.

"How was your summer?" He asked

"It was good. Me and Britt went to theater camp. You would've had fun there"

"Yeah ok, Ally" Hayes said.

"Ready to go to school?"

"Absolutley not." He said half asleep

"Didn't think so."

We both laughed as we walked onto the bus.

I walked over to my best friend Britt Walters. We were completely opposite. She was tall and blonde and I was short and brunette. She had emerald green eyes and I had crystal blue eyes.

"Omg. He totally loves you. I mean who wouldn't?" Britt said

" OMG I KNOW RIGHT HE IS HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH ME" I said sarcastically.

"Oh come on Ally. You like him and he obviously likes you." She said confidently.

"Okay Britt whatever you say" I said laughing.

*at school*

"So, Hayes do we have any classes together?" I asked pulling out my schedule.

"I don't know" he said taking out his.

"Looks like we have 3rd period math, 6th period lunch, 7th period social studies, and 8th period science" I said.

"And homeroom" He said.

"Yes Hayes, and homeroom"

"I got to go find Matt and Carter. I'll see you in homeroom."

"Ok bye Hayes."

"Bye."

"Ally!"

"Tori!"

"How was summer?" She asked. Tori had dirty blinde hair and was a little talle than Britt and I and she had brown eyes Me, Britt and Tori had your own little "clique".

"Tori. We went to theater camp together. At the end of summer we put on High School Musical. You were Taylor, I was Gabriella and Britt was Sharpay. Remeber?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" She said. Tori defiantly wasn't the brightest person. But she was super nice.

"Hahaha. Do we have any classes together? Me and Britt have Math and Social Studies together." I asked exicted.

"Awhh we dont have any classes. We could sit together at lunch so thats good." She said sweetly.

*bell rings*

"Ugh. Got to go to homeroom. See you at lunch" Tori said.

"Bye Tor" I said walking to homeroom. Just then I saw a guy. I have never seen him here before. I guess he saw me staring and started to walk towards me.

"Excuse me do you know where room c214 is?" He asked.

"Yes. Its up those stairs and the third door on your left." I said pointing at the staircase.

"Thanks and uhh I'm...Taylor." The tall brown-haired boy said.

"Hi, I am Ally. Nice bandanna." I responed with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you Ally. This bandanna is part of my collection." Taylor said.

"Thats cool!" I said "I have to go but it was nice meeting you Taylor"

"You too Ally" Taylor said walking away.

In homeroom you got to sit next to Hayes and your good friend Savannah. Savannah was also blonde but had brown eyes. she wasn't short but wasn't tall either. Behind me sat the girl I dipised. Jordan. She was "the popular" one in the school. Next to you.

"Hey Ally. How was your summer?' Jordan asked

"Fine." you responded.

"Hey Ally? Isn't Hayes hot?" she asked.

"Hahaha... dont talk to me... just leave me alone" you said and turned away.

"Why Ally? Is it because you like him or.."

"Jordan. She told you to leave her alone." Hayes said cutting her off.

"You guys are adorable together." Jordan rolled her eyes and moved to a seat next to Jade.

"Thanks Hayes." you said with a half smile.

"No problem. Hey Ally?" he said

"Yeah?"

"You look nice today" he said with a smile.

"Thanks Grier" you said. Damn he really was hot.I mean with those blue eyes and. ughhh.

"No problem Greene." he said. And after that the bell rang. Time for torture to start.