Man Hunt

"Tall you must sleep. You haven't slept in three days." Chief Rock had stated this to Tall over twenty times in the last hour and a half. But Tall couldn't. How could he sleep when Claire had been taken by that slime ball, Andrew. He had to find her. He thought back to the night she was taken. Sundance is still missing. Had he takin Sundance with her. What Tall could not understand is why he would need a horse when he had a car. He knows he had a car because of the tracks he found a mile from the camp. Surely,though, if he were to take Sundance he would have heard his whinnies if he had taken him this close to camp.
"The sacred waterfall." Tall suddenly spoke.
"What is it Tall?" Rock asks him.
"Claire loved the waterfall perhaps she went to see it after bed and something happened."
"Tall you know that man is most likely behind this."
" I know. I did not hear any noise from Claire or Sundance. Perhaps we can find some tracks to lead us in the direction he took her in."
"Perhaps,but Tall these people have different laws then we do. You know this don't you."
"Yes,but-"
"No buts. You leave this to the law. You may go look but if you find something to call the police."
"I will, Rock." But he won't. He's crossed a line that never should have been drawn. He was going to find his Claire. He was going to make Andrew pay. For his fallen brother, for Claire, and for his piece of mind.
Tall quickly bridled Talihoe and mounted, pushing Talihoe towards the waterfall in minutes.
After a few moments at the waterfall he could see the story the dirt told. She was by Sundances side, one foot in the air and the other planted on the ground. Her foot had been kicked out from under her. The dirty was messy, she was struggling. "Good girl."
And just a few yards away from where the tussle began were two small drops of blood. Claire was able to stand and step just a few steps before she was grabbed. "So the blood is his." Because she hit him she had enough time to get up and try to run,but he was to strong for her. After he made we fall for the second time there were signs of someone being dragged. Somehow he'd knocked her out. There were footsteps away from the scene and two sets back to it. He'd made a second trip to get Sundance. Tall followed the horse prints that lead to the tired but this time he noticed a detail he hadn't before. Not one set of tire marks but two. A trailer and a car. Now he knew for sure that Sundance was with Claire and Andrew. His horse was corralled and his girl kidnapped. He had to do something. And soon.