The Spirits

Once Claire had returned to her body from sweet bliss she realized it was dark. She was worried Tall would be in trouble because of there private moment, but she was soon relieved when she saw him smiling. He helped her to her feet handing her clothes before putting on his own. When he saw that she was dressed he pulled her into his bare chest. He bathed his nose in her scent. When he was satisfied that he had enough he pulled away and helped her mount the horse they had rode on. He got on afterwards, scooping her up in his lap. She smiled, her eyes closing at the pleasant feel of Talls lap.

As they rode back to camp for the second day, Claire was remembering the way Tall gently rubbed the cloth over her body. He was gentle and soft. Her body almost went into over load. They were both naked in the water but he was never forthcoming with her. He didn't ask for anything,only gave. He was such a beautiful man for this and this was why her feelings have gotten strong for him during the day.

***

Tall nudged Claire when they had returned to the camp. He dismounted before slidding her off the buckskin.

"Do you feel like dancing?"

"Of course!"

He hurried her into the teepee. He handed her a dress and she shoved it on.

"This one is longer then the one before." Claire stated simply. She heard Tall chuckle.

"Its a practice that the women who are no longer single wear longer dresses." He turned her around, braiding her hair into a mohawk. After he was done he turned her to face him, drawing paintings on her face and arms. He smiled at his work.

"Would you like to see?"

She nodded.

Tall took out his cell phone, stepped back a bit and took the shot. He studied the photo. When he was happy the photo captured her well he handed the phone to her.

Claire couldn't believe it was her. In the few days she had spent here she had darkened into an even tan. Her hair was long and beautiful. She had lost a few pounds but it complemented her figure. She wore the paintings Tall had done on her skin with grace. She looked as if she had lived here for all of her life. Claire fumbled threw his phone. She programmed her number into his and sent herself the photo. She handed him the phone. He set it on the floor of the teepee and took her hand. They made their way towards the singing. When they arrived everyone gathered around the fire as the chief spoke.

"Claire, it has been such an honor to have you here. Everyone has enjoyed your time here. We all have watched you transforme over the past few days. We have decided to make you apart of our...mondern day tribe, if you will. Tall is a lucky man to have found you. Now let the dancing begin."

Tall offered her his hand. She took it. She stood for a moment, watching Tall amd the others dance. She began to move without thinking. She let the music speak to her. Before she knew it the song was over and Tall had brought her some food and a drink.

She watched Tall and the others dance. They were so graceful. She wondered when she would be able to dance so smooth and beautiful. Tall had joined her. She put her head in his lap and closed her eyes, enjoying the sounds and smells around her.

***

Something about him wasnt right. He looked at her, but it wasnt his face. It was Andrews. She woke up screaming, Talls arms wrapped around her.

"Claire. Its ok. He cannot hurt you." He said pulling her into his lap.

"I know. I just feel uneasy for some reason."

He smiled. "You can feel the Spirits. Clear your mind."

He watched her close her eyes. She was still for a long time before she opened them.