COMATOSE

COMATOSE
( season 3A. )

•••

•••

Mia Hale was the youngest of all four Hale children. She had never met her Father he had left before she was born and no one in the family dares to speak of him, Mia's not sure why but she makes sure never to bring it up. Which is why she's probably always looked up to Peter as he was always the man of the house and a father figure to Mia. He did all the things her Dad couldn't.

He taught her to walk, how to ride a bike, he would braid her hair into pigtails for her and would go to all of her dance recitals, and the one time at school when they had the Father-Daughter Dance Peter was there too. He was always there for her even on the worst day of her life...the Hale fire.

No one could of been prepared for it because no one could of seen it coming. Well maybe Mia's cousin who kept droning on about something burning but no one caught onto that until it was too late and the house was up in flames.

Luckily for Mia depending on how you view the situation she managed to escape with her life sure but what life is worth living stuck in a coma? The doctors have tried everything to wake her up but nothing worked. All they can say is in time there's a possibility she will wake but they can't be certain.

That's why it comes as a big shock to them when out of no where, the patient is no where to be found. Has she finally woken up or has somebody taken the body?

•••

cast.

danielle rose russell.      Mariah "Mia" hale

      Mariah "Mia"  hale

•••

plot by -iamvicTORIous

all rights reserved
I do not own Teen Wolf or this Plot, only my ideas and characters i may add.