And It All Falls Down

Start from the beginning

Xzavier's P.O.V

" can we talk?" Zuri asked as I played with zaya." Yeah give me a minute." I said over my shoulder, I didn't want zaya or xzavia around while we talked." Where's zavia?" I asked as I picked zaya up after both of our sparklers had burned out." She's asleep in the living room,yanna's with her." She said and I nodded, then we all headed into the house after I told Allen that I'd be back." Can you sit in here with tete Yanna for a minute baby girl?" I asked as I walked into the living room, zaya nodded and I put her down then turned to face Zuri. " we can go in here." I said referring to one of the guest bedrooms."wassup?" I asked sitting on the bed, I didn't turn on the lights because the lights from outside also gave the room some light." I wanna apologize but before I do I need you to hear me out." She said sitting beside me." My baby call that nigga daddy?" I asked becoming pissed." What Zay no, Xzavia knows who you are, she knows your her father." She said as I looked at her." Then that's all we have to talk about." I said getting up, she grabbed my arm." Xzavier wait." She said as I snatched away from her." I couldn't risk you finding me, I needed space. Zay I needed to get away from everything we were toxic together, I really don't think you understand how much I loved you, you broke me. We lost our baby, you blamed me and you confided in Ciara. You let her comfort you whenever you thought I was out to hurt you. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE DECISION I MADE WAS EASY." She said yelling the last part." DO YOU HONESTLY THINK YOUR EXCUSES MAKES THE SHIT RIGHT, you think what you did was justified. You left the next morning was that the night she was conceived?" I asked referring to prom night four and a half years ago, she didn't say anything." Or was it graduation night?" I added looking at her, something was different and I don't know if I liked it, it's like she was emotionless now." It was prom night, I never asked if you had protection. Zay I didn't find out I was pregnant until I moved and got situated in school, I could have called but I didn't, and I should have told you but I couldn't." She said, I shook my head." Man that's low, and the shit hurts so bad because it's coming from you. Zuri you of all people ma." I said and she said nothing." I loved you." I added as she sat down beside me again and looked at me." Man I still love you." I said, and for a few minutes nothing was said so I kissed her, she was hesitant at first and wouldn't kiss me back." You still love me too right?" I asked in between kisses until I finally got her to kiss back.

" You still love me too right?" I asked in between kisses until I finally got her to kiss back

Zuri's P.O.V

This is wrong, this is so Fucking wrong I thought as our tongues fought for dominance. We were still familiar with each other,and as we kissed my heart beat quickened, I'd be lying not only to him but also to myself if I said I didn't still love him. My mind screamed HELL NO but my heart and body said different." Zay stop." I said as he kissed my neck this was the part me that wanted to listen to my mind, but me not making an effort to actually stop him was the part of me listening to my heart. This man was all I knew at one point and all that I wanted at another." Say you don't love me, and I will." He said looking at me as he now hovered over me, I didn't say anything and didn't protest against him as he kissed me again adding tongue,while his hands roamed my body." Zay." I said as he got between my legs spreading them,my dress was now mid-thigh." Hmm?" He answered kissing down to my My breast were the 'V' shaped neckline allowed my cleavage to show."Stop." I said trying to make some type of  effort to make him due so." Say you don't love me." He challenged as he continued kissing,he lifted my left leg up and put it around his waist making my dress rise higher. "Lie to him or let it happen?" My mind raced feeling him reach for my dress to free my breast I grabbed his hand to stop him, I couldn't let this happen I'd be  going against everything that I've worked so hard for. Zay and I are like poison when we're together and we intoxicate everyone around us,I can't do that to myself I can't do this to my baby, and I don't want him to do this to zaya so." I love cartrell." There I said it I lied, making him stop all movement then he climbed off me and sat in his previous spot. He didn't say anything and neither did I but then." Aye I never got the chance to tell you I was sorry and really mean it so I'll apologize now. I hope all is well with you and ole boy and I'll be around to be in my baby's life." He said and my eyes water." I'm sorry Zay." I said looking at him and he shook his head standing up." Nah you good ma, it's nothing." He said bending down lifting my head up so that I was looking at him again." Zuri You got my heart, and you'll forever hold the key to it remember that ." He said and pecked my lips again as I nodded, then he turned leaving." But I love you." I said leaning forward putting my elbows on my knees and covered my face with my hands.
***
A week had gone by and I was back home in New York." Mommy?" I heard Xzavia call from the top of the stairs, it was going on 4:30 in the morning and I was up thinking." What's wrong baby?" I asked getting up from the sofa and walked to the bottom of the stairs." I had a bad dream." She said rubbing her eye with one hand, and holding her bear in the other." Come on." I said picking her up walking back into her bedroom." I forgot to turn on your night light." I said laying her back down and turned it on." Mommy?" She said in a questioning tone." Yea baby?" I asked looking at her." I miss daddy and zaya." She said, and I sighed thinking back to the conversation we had the day I left to come back here. Zay didn't want us to go he wanted zavia there." Do you baby?" I asked giving her a weak smile, as she nodded her eyes watered and her bottom lip poked out." Come here baby." I said and she climbed over to me and hugged me." I want my daddy." She cried making me feel horrible,I know she heard trell and I arguing earlier but to say that, that's what caused her sadness would be a lie."wanna call him?" I asked making her nod her head as she wiped her tears." Daddy?" She Said as the phone was on speaker and he answered." Wassup baby why you up?" He asked and she took the phone from my hand." I miss you." She said and he chuckled." I miss you to baby,where's your mommy?" He asked and she looked at me." I'm here, she had a bad dream and got sad, I figured if she heard your voice it would be easier for her to sleep." I told him as zavia climbed back into my lap again, as she and Zay talked my eyes began to get heavy. They talked nonstop for almost thirty minutes before " I love you too daddy, goodnight." She said and handed me the phone,as he asked to speak back to me." I'll be right back baby." I told her and walked to the hallway to sit on the stairs." Hello." I said taking the phone off of speaker." Wassup,what's wrong with her?" He asked." She misses you,Zay I've thought a lot about what you said, and you were right. She needs you, and she needs to be home." I said wanting so badly to tell him I needed him too,turns out that the night I went back to the hotel, trell said that he could smell zay's cologne on me and that's why we were arguing earlier." So what are you saying ma?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts." I'm saying that I have to have my job and things transferred there,and that I already found a place." I said telling him." We moving where daddy at." Zavia yelled scaring the hell out of me, as she jumped and twirled around in the hallway." I'll call you sometime tomorrow to give you the dates Zay." I told him laughing at zavia as she hugged my legs." Alright kiss her goodnight for me." He said and then we ended the call.