Same old love part 9

"I don't know what happened," Tatia said, "a witch. She bought me back from the dead and sent me here."

"A witch? What witch?" Elijah looked concern, he moves aside and gestures for Tatia to come in.

"I don't know. I don't remember. Everything's hazy." Tatia walks into the mansion and Elijah takes her coat. They walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. "I just remember what I told you."

Elijah looked at Tatia for a few minute and nodded, "you can stay here, Tatia

Elijah looked at Tatia for a few minute and nodded, "you can stay here, Tatia. I'm sorry. For what I did. I wasn't in my right state of mind."

Tatia doesn't say anything but nods. She doesn't know how Elijah and his family got this way but only knew of the fact that Esther had asked for her blood and her blood was what turned them into vampires.

Elijah leads her to a spare room and walks downstairs. Tatia walks around the house and looks around. The hallways was plainly decorated with no photos of its inhabitants. She stops at a door at the end of the hallway. The door was closed and Tatia turned around to walk away but her curiosity got the best of her. Carefully, Tatia opened the door and peaked inside. The moonlight shone into the room and Tatia could make out two figures holding each other close in the middle of the bed. She walked closer and saw Klaus holding a girl that had an uncanny resemblance to her.

How could this be? Tatia wondered to herself. She could see the girls face very clearly in the moonlight and if she does not know that she was in her own body, she would've mistaken it as herself. A girl knows her own face and Tatia knows that this girl has her face.

-- -- --

When Klaus woke up, Elena was still asleep next to him. He looked at her and admired her beauty. It was no wonder why both Salvatore brothers and also his own brother are in love with her. Klaus sighed and got out of bed, careful not to wake her. He walked out of his room and down the hallway when he noticed a door was close. A door that was normally open for people to see into an empty room. Carefully, Klaus opened the door and saw a figure on the bed. He walked into the room and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the sleeping figure.

If Klaus didn't see Elena sleeping next to him when he woke up, he would have thought that the figure on the bed was Elena. But he knew that it wasn't. He thinks about the possibility of the girl being Katherine but then he saw the out dated hair and clothes both of which he knew would never be in Katherine's closet.

Tatia.

Klaus stared at the doppelgänger speechless and quickly walks downstairs to find Elijah. Just like he expected, Elijah was downstairs sipping on a blood bag.

"Brother," Elijah greeted. He saw the troubled look on Klaus' face and his face quickly changed to one of concern. "What has happened?"