reality hits

Elena stumbles into the bathroom and rinse her face in hope to get rid of the headache. She feels her cheeks get hot as she recalls the events that had happened the night before. Elena can't deny it. She loves the feeling of Klaus's cock buried deep inside her, the way Klaus makes love to her isn't like anything she had experienced. It isn't just the sex Elena loves. Its Klaus himself.

"Looks like sleeping beauty arised from her slumber," a voice snap Elena out of her thoughts and she knows who the voice belong to instantly. Even with Elena's vampire reflexes, she doesnt have a chance to react before a pair of strong but familiar arms wraps themselves around her. The British accent turns Elena on.

She turns around and wraps her arms around her hybrids neck making him smile. "You didn't get the hint," she says in mock seriousness. "Last night was a one time thing. I wet myself because of a certain hybrid and only that hybrid could fix it."

Klaus smirks and squeezes Elena's ass, causing a moan to escape from her lips. He pulls Elena closer to him and his smirk grows when Elena gasped out loud at his hard boner pressed against her.

"Do you feel that, love?" Elena shivers as Klaus kisses down her neck. She feels herself being soaked in her own juices. Stefan and Damon can never and had never aroused her any where close to this much. Theyre not Klaus. She doesn't even love them as much she loves Klaus. "A certain Petrova doppelganger caused that and only that certain doppelganger can fix it."

Elena drops down to her knees and slowly unzip Klaus's pants. She pulls down his boxers and his cock pops out like a delicious surprise.

Klaus closes his eyes in pleasure as Elena takes his cock deep in her mouth. Klaus has no doubts that Carolines no competition for Elena and it is true that Elena's better than Caroline at everything. The sex that Klaus had with Caroline couldnt compare to the sex he's having with Elena.

In all the centuries Klaus had lived, Elena was the first women to have ever made him cum multiple times in one single sex session. Other women didnt have that power. Caroline didn't have it. Klaus was wrapped around Elena's finger and for once, Klaus didn't feel the hesitation to let Elena inside his life. He want going to let Elena go without a fight.

"My wet doppelganger," Klaus flips Elena around so that shes on the bed ass up. Klaus can feel his cock twitching in anticipation as he watched Elena's precum drip from her pussy and onto the white bedsheets.

"Klaus, please, no more teasing. Im already so wet," Elena looks up at Klaus, her mouth forming into the pout Klaus can never resist. To make things worse, Elena spanks her own ass, moaning at the pleasure. Elena's plump ass bounces at every touch and Klaus curse under his breath.

Without any warning, Klaus thrust his cock into Elena's ass, his cock going as deep inside her pussy as it could. With Klaus's hybrid strength, he thrusts inside her pussy deeply, his speed increasing with every thrust.

After a few minutes, Elena cummed, squirting all over the sheets and his cock. Klaus bent down on his knees and begins to eat out Elena's ass. Elenas cum tasts unlike anything Klaus had ever tasted in the time he had lived. Klaus cant get enough of it.

"Elena?" A third voice brings both Klaus and Elena back to reality and they both know that voice all too well. The voice is muffled but they can still make out the voice with their vampire hearing.

"I don't know why he's here," Elena says, jumping off the bed. Klaus grabs Elena by her waist again and brings her closer to him.

"We can both escape to my place," Klaus mumbles against her ear, "its a good thing you installed that window, love."

Elena turns around and looks at her lover. Klaus's short dirty blonde hair is now messed up and there's a look of hunger in his eyes that makes Elena want to say yes.

"I can't avoid Stefan forever," Elena's protest makes Klaus frown. She's starting to question this he thinks to himself part of her knows that we aren't right for each other. She wants Stefan back. Klaus mentally shakes himself and tries to convince himself that its not true, that the universe doesn't decide these kinds of things. Elena loves Klaus, not the ripper.

"Alright," Klaus says, "fine." Despite the excruciating hardness of Klaus's cock, Klaus watches as Elena puts on her clothes. This is what she wants and since Klaus loves her than life itself, he does the one thing he had never done in all the lifetimes he had lived: allowing somebody to do what he don't want them to do.

"And don't worry," Elena says as she kisses Klaus. "I would rather have you stuff that big cock of yours inside me but..." Elena shrugs, smiling seductively. "I guess you would have to be patient."

As Elena walks downstairs, she hates the agonizing throb of her pussy. She misses the feeling of Klaus's tongue deep inside her pussy. It feels all too good.
Elena opens the door expecting to see Stefan and Damon but to her surprise, Caroline stands in front of her.
"Caroline!" Elena greets. "What are you doing here?"
"I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever," Caroline says as she walks into the house. "You know, with Stefan and Damon on your tail all the time."
"I know," Elena sighs. At any other time, Elena would be estatic to hangout with her best friend but right now, she just wants to be with Klaus.
Caroline sits down on the couch in the living room and looks around. She's not stupid. Caroline knows that somebody other than Stefan and Damon had been here. Elena has already given her so many signs to suspect so. Elena's hair is messed up and all she has on are Jeans and a tank top. The Elena Gilbert Caroline knows would never wear something that casual.
Caroline opens her mouth to demand Elena who she was fucking but then she catches something on the corner of her eye.
"Whose jacket is this?" Caroline demands as she picks up the jacket. Small beads of sweat starts to form upon Elena's forehead and she starts to play with her fingers. How could Elena be so careless as to leave Klaus's jacket right there where Caroline could see? Damn it. Elena thinks to herself as she starts to brainstorm convincing lies. It's hard because Caroline knows Elena almost as well as she does herself. "Its Stefan isn't it?" Elena breaths out a sigh of relief. Her cover hasn't been blown.
Caroline and Elena talks about some more things but Caroline feels hurt and betrayed. She knows that jacket wasn't Stefan's. It was Klaus's, and now Caroline is certain Elena and Klaus was having an affair.

Caroline knocks on the Salvatore mansions house and a few minutes later an annoyed Damon opens the door.

"What?" Damon grumbled.
"We have problem," Caroline said, "its klaus... and Elena. I think he had compelled her"
At those words, Damons eyes widen and he stepped aside for the preppy blonde to walk through.

I'm so sorry about the delay guys. When I had first started this I have no clue it would have this many people reading. Stay tuned for frequent uploads.