*You Don't Understand How Much I Love You.* -Stiles-

Dedicated to @Dayja17. She wanted a Stiles one! I'm not gonna tell you what is about because I think it's really cool and I want you to be surprised!(:
-------

"Hey Mr. Stilinski, Stiles, and everyone else!" You say as you walk up to them everyone is currently standing outside the 'Cray Cray House'. Ever since all this stuff started to happen with Stiles everyone has been worried sick. I've been the worst one, I think..

"Oh... Hey Dayja." Allison says sadly. My smile grew bigger. "Listen Stiles, you.. you don't have to do this!" She confirmed.

"Look guys! I know I don't.. But I got to, that way I don't hurt anyone. I'm doing this to keep you safe and me." He said with his puppy eyes showing. "Day.. Look I know your happy for me to be away from you but you don't have to look like that..." My smile soon disappeared. 1. Because I just hurt his feelings and 2. Because my cheeks were starting to hurt.

"No.. I have a surprise.." You said slowly but calmly. "I-I um.. I checked myself into the house too." you slowly looked up to see his surprised, happy, but sad face.

"Dayja you-you don't have to do that." He said walking over to you grabbing your shoulders. You shook your head.

"HmUm.. I'm doing for you and for me. I wish you wouldn't do this and I hate not being by your side every minute. So I checked myself in to be with you." As you said that the gate opened.

"I guess there no going back now.." He said quietly. You grabbed his face and pulled it To yours kissing him.

"It'll be okay, Stiles. I promise." You all walked in the nurses coming to your side.

"HI, Mr. Stiles and Ms. Dayja how are you today?" You whispered and okay. You looked to stiles and grabbed his hand.

"Were doing this together." He nodded. the woman showed you to your rooms. "Bye Stiles." You kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

~10:30 P.M.~

"STILINSKI GET BACK HERE!" It sounded like a train of elephants running down the hall then all the sudden...

"NOO!! STOP!!" Stiles yelled "Damn" he said as he slowed to a stop.

"This is an everyday thing Stiles... You can't save them.. I can't save them." You peeped threw the peep hole.

"But.. You- it's just not right." He said with his hand on his chin. "I need a key to the basement." They started walking off talking. You turned to your room mate who you strangely are scared of.

"I know a way to the basement. No one and I mean no one has a key to the basement." She said. You looked at her an smiled as an idea popped in your head.

"Could you tell me??" She smirks and nods.

"You go down...." As she explained where to go you were making up what and how you planed to get there.

~Next Day~

Stiles is in the little box thing with all
The pads around the walls, ceiling and floor. As we speak you are going to get him out. You started to heard screaming and talking as you got closer to the box where Stiles was. You silently opened the door and saw him screaming and scratching at something that was not in the air.

"Stiles! Stiles stop!" You screamed as you grabbed his arms and legs to hold him down. He stopped and opened his eyes.

"Oh.. Dayja! Wh-what are you doing here?" He looked and pulled sways from you fast.

"Were going to the basement." You said as you walked to the door. "Now, if your coming lets go!" You two walked to the hall where the door to the basement is. "This is where she old me it would be.."

"Here let me go." He walked to the door. Looking behind him making sure I was still there and slowly pushed it open. You walked in and saw nothing but a bunch of boxes. "Here you opened these and I'll open these."

You nod and grab a few boxes. "Um.. stiles what are we looking for again?" You asked while beginning to go threw a box.

"Anything. Papers of anything." He said as he dumped a whole box of anything out.

You continued this threw out the night until he finally came to a conclusion of there is nothing here. "Stiles look at me. Your gonna be okay." You say. He leans in and presses your foreheads together.

"I love you Dayja." He kisses you. With loads of passion. He caresses your cheeks with his thumb and lays you down.

~~

"You don't understand how much I love you." You say while kissing him agin.

"Yes I do. More than you'll ever know." He states looking at you. "What is that? do you see that?" He gets up and walks over to the wall.

"Yeah. It looks like a backwards 5." You say touching it. He reached an punched it. A slight dent formed into wall. He kept punching an punching until there was a hole the size of his fist. "Stiles stop!" He stopped and looked at you, eyes Turing from black back to the original blue color.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what happened this wave of anger just rushed over me." He said. He looked at the hole not even bothering to look at his now swollen, bloody knuckles.

Inside the wall there we found it. The thing taunting him. "Dayja.. Dayja that's him. That's the thing in my dreams. That's him." He pointed to the thing.

He started crying. "Stiles, stop. Shh.. It's going to be okay. I'm here with you. I'll help you." You hugged him from behind. He wrapped his arms around your arms and just cried until he couldn't anymore.

---------------
A/N: IM SOOOOOO SORRY GUYS!
I have had so much to do! I have softball games every night it seems like and I just can never find the time to wright. I'm trying to add something to every imagine I have started on! I'm sorry for making you wait so long I feel horrible!! Please don't hate me!!! I love you all! Stay with me, don't give up on me please! I'm sorry for the mistakes!:)😘😘