*You Can't An Wont Hurt Me.* -Stiles-

Dedicated to @Red_13_ she asked for a Stiles one either way it went around!
----
"Stileeeessssssss!! Stop!" You yell as he kept pulling your strawberry blonde hair. He always messed with you and you despised him for it. You were always picked on at school, you never really had many friends only about a handful to count. You've only been to a couple of party's in your time they never really mattered to you. You've saw a lot of drunk people before and never wanted to be like them.... Ever.

"What's wrong Beth?? Can't handle a little fun?... Because you know, you never get out much so you don't know what the real world is like." He commented. You looked at him and rolled you eyes.

"Oh trust me, I know more than you'll ever know." As you said that you went to turn back around. He started laughing so you turned back to him. "Um.. Is there a problem?" he really erks your nerves he's always messing with you about how you never do anything fun, and you always wear ugly old clothes and long sleeves in 100 degree weather. When he really knows nothing about your home life. Nothing.

"Stiles, I want you to know.. As much crap you put me threw out the hold flipping day, I would never and I mean NEVER go to a party just to see you after school. You piss me off more than anyone I know. You pick on me more than anyone in this school, you know absolutely NOTHING about my life so you have no f'in reason to talk about me! SO STOP!" You shout causing everyone in the class to look at you too. Stiles just stared at you in disbelief. You slowly turned around trying to hide yourself in your jacket, away from anyone looking at you. As the bell rang you picked up your stuff as fat as you could to try and get away from Stiles. This was your last class so you started to walk out the door of the school.

While walking out of the school you felt someone touch your shoulder and pull you around to them. You looked up and saw the person you hated, despised right at this moment in time. You jerked alway from his grip and glared at him. "What the hell do you want?" You asked and started walking away knowing he'd follow.

"You." He stated. You stopped dead in your tracks while trying to proses what he just said. Me? he wants me? like wth? Is with this crap?

"Um.. Stiles you realize what you just said?" You asked.

He shook his head and said "yes I do. I think you beautiful. I want you to be my girlfriend."

You rolled you eyes. "Ha.. Look Stiles yes your cute an all but no. Sorry." You started walking away again.

"Beth!" he said.

"What Stiles!?" You asked.

"Please?" he asked you shook you head no. You would if you knew he wouldn't try to hurt you like he did all the other times. You've been hurt to much to put your faith and trust into anyone.

"Stiles, if you wouldn't have hurt me all those times I might would give you a chance. But no I'm sorry. You can't an won't hurt me." You said you final words and walked off ignoring his calls.

-Next Day-

"Beth, please! I promise I won't hurt you! I really like you and I need you to be with me by my side!" He plead waking into your biology class you too had together.

"FINE! just stop yelling please, I have a terrible headache and your one off them!" He done a little girly scream and sat behind you in his usual spot.

Welp I have know Idea what I just got my self into I just know it's gonna take a lot to open up to him. A lot. Other than than that now have a boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski..

Pray For Me. For All This Werewolf Crap.. What Is That Anyways?

-----
A/N: HEYY... How'd ya like it? Comment, Vote anything!

I hope you liked it Beth!!!:) ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️