*Can You Help Me Find My Class?* -Scott-

I KNOWWW.... I told you I would update it last night.. And I seriously planed on it but I got caught up in the Broncos losing which really sucked because I am a cold hard Broncos fan but no! They lost 43 to freaking 8........ Like wtf? Anyways... I REALLY AM SORRY!! I'm sorry if you don't like it Dayja....😔 Dedicated to @Dayja17.!!

Sorry for the mistakes and miss spelled words.

--------------

*Scott's POV*

As I walked into the school doors, I saw Stiles talking to Lydia. His face was serious but then his eyes shifted looking past Lydia. His eyes got real big. Be the person I am I of course look. I stop dead in my tracks seeing a beautiful girl. Long black hair with tan tips at the ends of her hair. She was fairly tall, and tan just the way I like girls.

I glimpsed at Stiles giving him a signal telling him I called her as I walked down the hallway she looked lost I thought to myself saying it's now it never. This is my chance to finally move on and get over Allison she seems to be having fun with Isaac....

"Hi, I'm Scott McCall." I said and waved while walking up to her.

She smiled. "Hi! I'm Dayja Grant!" she held out her hand I met it half way.

"When did you move here?" I asked looking at her tan face.

"I just moved here yesterday. I'm from Seattle" she stated. Wow... Seattle.

"That's cool!" I nodded and stood there awkwardly.

"Ha.. Yeah! I'm gonna go find my classes! It was nice meeting you Scott!" She smiled and walked away going down the English hall.

I smiled to myself and started walking towards Stiles. He was standing there looking pissed. "What's up with you bro?" I asked taping him on the shoulder.

"Nothin. Just watching my best friend still the new girl...." He trailed off.

I stood there for a minute thinking. I really don't know how to respond to that. I mean I never really though of it that way... "Stiles.. I'm sorry. I-ah" I stopped myself. "I'm sorry." He looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"It's okay." We walked down the halls talking he went to History while I went to English 2.

I was half way there when someone called my name. "Hey! Scott! Wait up!" It sounded like a girl voice so I turned around.

"Oh hey Dayja!" I smiled and stopped.

"Can you help me find my class?" she asked.

Thannnkkk youuuuu!! I praised The Lord! "Yes! What do you have?" I smiled I'm sure I was glowing right at this moment.

"Um.. Oral Communication." She said sadly. I hated that class.

"Ouch. Sucks for you!" I said in a mocking tone she rolled her eyes and playfully hit me in the shoulder. "Ouch!! I'm tinder there!" I grabbed my arm acting like it really hurt.

"Wow! I can't imagine what you would do if I really hit you." She said we got to the class she was supppose to be in.

"Hm.. Maybe we will have to find out." I smiled and stuck my hands in my pockets.

She laughed "bye Scott I'll see you after class." She walked in an waved.

Can't wait till this class period is over!
---------------

A/N: Hey! I know it short! I'm really sorry about that too! I have TONS of homework! I have a project due, I have to take two test, math home work, it just really really sucks! Trust me I would rather be on here writing then I would be doing this stuff but I gotta graduate...😁

✌️out! I don't really know when I'll update, but hopefully when I get caught up on my work!