*I'm Sorry!* -ALL BOYS-

Dedicated to @MackLowe93 hope ya like it! She didn't give me a boy as her crush it will make since when ya read it!!(:
-------
*Mackenzie's POV*

I screamed in pain as I tried getting up from the ground. There was a huge fight last night, I've been here since about 3:00 this morning not being able to walk with my leg being cut open. I'm not a werewolf so I don't have the capability of healing like everyone else around me. I'm surprised no one has found me yet, which my brother Derek is away for a few days so he doesn't know I'm hurt....yet. But the Twins, Scott, Isaac and Stiles should have been here already. And they are not.

"KENZIE!!" Scott yelled and ran towards me.

"About freaking time you got here! Do you know how long I've been siting here?? In PAIN!" I shouted, my voice getting higher as I talked.

"We're sorry sis! We've been looking for you all night.. we couldn't find your scent anywhere nor the smell of blood." Adien said truthfully scratching the back of his neck. They all call me sis, Derek is my only actual brother, but all the guys in our pack are like my brothers they all are my closets friends and I love them all like my brothers.

"Yeah right. Just get me home and heal me up would ya? Before my brother gets home!" I reminded them. All their eyes got big. I smiled sweetly up at them Isaac bent down and picked me up carrying me bridal style. I couldn't help but get sleepy while Isaac was carrying me I slowly dozed off leaning my head on his shoulder.

----

As I woke up I saw I was in my bed my leg felt a hole lot better I was finally able to move it again. "Good morning!" Derek walked in.

Ugh oh. I smiled weakly at him, "the boys told me you got sick while walking to the school, you passed out and Isaac had to rush you back here." Oh yeah did I forget to say yesterday was Monday, I missed a hole day of school.

"Uh.. yeah." I nodded slowly.

"Well you look better. Are you feeling okay?" He asked I nodded and looked at him. I can't lie to my older brother. Then all the guys would get beat up because we lied and they got me hurt.

"Ugh! Okay, look I'm sorry." I said everyone ran into the room Isaac being the first person to run in his eyes got big and he leaned back trying to play it off.

"Is... is there something wrong Isaac?" Derek asked Turing. Isaac looked at me then him then back to me.

"May-Maybe.. I.. umm I just wanted to see if Kenzie was okay. Are you okay? " He asked smiling at me. I nodded then gave him a look saying I'm sorry.

"Anyways Derek. The reason I'm sorry is because while you were gone there was an attack and I got hurt but I'm okay now the guys got me fixed up as you see there no cuts or bruises!" The guys looked at me their faces filled with hurt. IM SORRY OKAY?? I can't keep a freaking lie from my brother with huge biceps and everything.

"GUYS! I TOLD YOU TO KEEP HER SAFE!" Derek yelled.

"We're sorry" They said in unison.
-------
A/N; Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!! Remember to Vote and comment! Sorry it's short!
-ShelbyRaeeee