*It's Stiles, not Sty-les!* -Stiles-

FIRST OFF THE PICTURE ABOVE IS adorable.

* It's been awhile. I know a lot of y'all are gonna be very, insanely disappointed when you find out this is not a SMUT BOOK. I just don't feel comfortable doing it... buuuuut I do know there are TONS of smut books on here so this is not the only book of Teen Wolf imagines. Sorry to disappoint a lot of you but I'm just not your girl for that..
I do hope you enjoy this one imagine tho! XoXo
---

"(Y/N).... where- damn I've been all around this tiny apartment!" Kira said walking into your room, you looked over yourself in the mirror one more time.

You had on a flowy cream colored top with navy shorts and your converse on. Your hair was done in lose waves that went along your shoulders.

You can't help but laugh at her, "I love this shirt." She was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts and a crop top with Minnie Mouse on it.

"Thank you! Oh, guess what?" She screamed dance around.

"What?" You smile, she stops and grabs your shoulders.

"Stiles, the guy I've told you about. He's coming tonight," she started, "along with Scott and Liam.."

Your eyes widened at the news, "Kira! I gotta change now! I don't want to meet this guy wearing this! He won't even notice me." You ran to your closet in your old converse trying to find something new to wear.

"Stop, it's to late to change now." She dragged you out of your apartment smiling.

-

Walking into the small house party you look around trying to find someone new, "Yooooo, Y/N! I've been missin' you around my house. Now that you've got your own place you never come to see us." Scott, the Alpha says.

You smile at him, "Oh Scotty, you can come see me just as easily as I can come see you." He nodded in agreement.

"Hey where is Kira?" He asked holding his solo cup, pointing to where she was he ran off to her.

They are so cute. You totally ship them.

"Hi.. I'm Stiles." He sticks his hand out for you to take.

Taking his offer you reply, "Y/N." Awkwardly standing there he takes his bottom lip into his mouth, "It's nice to meet you, Scott has told me a lot about you. I have to say you're more beautiful in person."

You didn't expect him to be this sweet, "Thank you, you look pretty good yourself. How long have you know Scott for?"

He looked up thinking, "Since we were four, playing in a sand box. We also have Lydia she was there too." He pointed to the strawberry blonde hair.

You laughed, "Did you make that story up or is it true?"

"No it's true." He commented looking around, "Styles, I'm going to get a drink. I'll be back."

His face changed, "No, it's Stiles... with an 'I' not Styles with a 'Y' you have to say it with the 'I' to be right."

You looked at him, "What?" His face was pale and his eyes shined, "Don't."

He turned and walked to Scoot saying something fast and Scott looked to you with a weird face. Confused you turned to walk away.

/

After you and Kira left you asked why Stiles never came back to talk to you, "Because you called his name with a 'Y' it's an 'I' there is a difference between Stiles and Styles. One is our Stiles and the other we think of is Harry Styles.. you know the British boy band singer?"

You nodded, "I wanted to talk to him more, but it's all most like he refused to even look at me. Like he was discussed with me."

"It's because he was. He hates when people talk about his name like that."

"It's not like I meant to!!" You yelled getting a little mad. Everyone was making a big deal out of nothing.

"Here this is his number call him when you want to." She passed you a piece of paper with numbers on it.

At least you have his number. "Styles I'm comin'." You smile dialing his number.

----
A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiii....... Well this is it. I'm back after a loooooong brake. Sorry for this horrid wait for such a sucky image.

I'm sorry.
I know lots of y'all wanted Smut, but I just don't have the gut to do it.

peace✌️