Author's Note

Thanks to all who read, enjoyed, and voted for 'Broken Mate!' It was an interesting story to write, as it is my first story on male pregnancy, but I enjoyed it from start to finish.

I want to thank all of you who commented on the story as well. Your comments were enjoyable and fun to read. I love getting to see other people's opinions and views on what I write, and how they interpret various occurrences in the story. You guys help to inspire me to write more.

As a special story, I have decided to write about Alistair and Owen's mating experience. It will be a separate story under the same name, and will be published today after this. It will go further into the night they became mates, and will feature a sexual scenario between the two. Viewer discretion is advised.

I am also working on another story that will feature Owen, Alistair, Eli, and Cyrus's children and their mates. It will be one story, and has no release date as of current. The four characters listed above will also be making an appearance in the book, so please look forward to that. It will be called, 'The Alpha and the Omega.'

As always, I hope you'll check out my other books, and enjoy those as well. A final thank you to everyone who has made it this far, and farewell!
~ Turtle Cat