I stop in an empty hallway.

"Make this quickly." I say crossing my arms.

"You can't stay here. I'm asking you to come with me, so we can hide you and protect you." she said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. And I don't need protection."

"Of course you do! Victor's brother is trying to get his revenge. And I have to do everything to protect you and your child."

"Don't! Just don't talk about me and my child okay?!" I yell and turn around.

"Dammit, I'm crying again. Stupid pregnancy!" I yell with my face in my hands.

"You broke your promise." Lissa whispered behind me.

I turn back and forget about my tears. A tear was running down her cheek.

"That promise was long gone from the moment when all of you doubted in me."

"Rose, I'm sorry." she cried. I couldn't take it anymore. It was breaking me in hundreds of pieces. I turned away and pretended I didn't care.

"Rose, wait! Please!" She yelled behind me. Guardians were already calming her down.

The bell rang. That means I missed my class. Again. I walk to teachers’ chambers, drying my tears. I enter and I want to quickly grab my things and go. I don't want to talk or deal with anyone today. I just can't wait to get back to my bed.

But on my way to my desk, even if I was bending my head to the floor, I saw a redhaired women standing in front of the window. I stop and prepare myself to look over there because I know only one redhaired and curly women with that pose of standing. And to be perfectly sure she wasn't tall either.

I turn my head toward her and I realize that I was right. It was my mother. And on my bigger surprise... She was not alone. My father was there, and Christian and... And Dimitri.

Dimitri was standing in a dark corner. He was watching me before but when I looked at him he looked away.

From all the reactions in the world I started laughing. Hard. God, those hormones are killing me.

"Alberta, I wasn't informed about any Court visits." I say to Alberta. She was leaning on a desk.  Lissa just walked in behind me. "I mean, I already got through a pretty surprise  with the Queen visiting my class." Lissa went to Christian. He took a hold of her shoulders when she turned to me. Her eyes were red from crying. What am I doing to her?

"You're coming with us. We're going to hide you until we find Robert Doru and execute him."Abe said.

"No need, thank you. I'm safe over here." I smiled.

"Doru killed guardians in the prison and managed to hide them well enough for others not to notice he's gone. This school cannot afford another attack of strigoi. And if that happens not only you are in danger but also the whole Academy." My mother had a point with that... I don't want to endanger the school. But I'm not going with them.

"And now when you're going to have a child-"

"Would you stop talking about my child and the things I have to do?!" I interrupt her. I have enough of everybody telling me what to do.