Chapter 9

Hannah

Jeremy sits down with a look of shock on his face, I sigh and sit next to him. "I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I have someone already," I say worried. I look at him and he still looks slightly shocked.

I grab his shoulders and shake him "snap out of it!" I yell "what am I supposed to do?" I ask when he finally looks normal again. He just shrugs and gets up, he is about to open the door and I stop him. "Jeremy, what' is wrong, you're usually really helpful?"

He turns around and stares at the floor, I feel weird now, it may have something to do with family or a friend and I'm pushing him to tell me. I shake my head "I'm sorry, you don't have to tell me" I say opening the door for him.

He just stands there and looks at me "Hannah, I'm sorry" he says, I shake my head "for what?" I ask. He smiles a bit, "Hannah I like you, but when I found out Zach was here I was tempted not to tell you, but I knew you'd find out either way" he says

I just stand there, completely surprised. I didn't know what to do. He was really nice, funny, and really cute, but what about Zach? He looks at me for another moment before turning to the door and walking out.

He stops once he gets to the hallway "Hannah, I hope I didn't ruin things, I'm sorry if this is confusing" he says before walking off down the hallway to his room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

I stand in the hallway for a moment before going to Zach's door, I knock quickly and loudly. It was really important, when he opens the door I slip past him and pace back and forth around his room.

He looks surprised for a moment before he closed the door and stopped my pacing. He held my arms and made me look at him. "are you okay" he asks I shake my head. Better just be straight forward.

"I need to tell you something, but I need you to not be mad, and I need you to try to understand my situation," I say quickly. He nods and we sit down, I sigh and fold my hands on my lap. I take a deep breath before spitting it all out.

I went over the part where Damien kissed me, and then the part where Jeremy started running his mouth and made me feel bad and slightly weird. I sigh when I'm done and Zach just stared at me.