"I mean let's go down stairs" he ramble.

"OK, OK sure" I said. And we both went down.

As soon as we reached down I saw Laura and maddie playing something on the tv.

Wait, my third in command plays the same thing. What the hell, am I old school or something? Coz everybody here is mad behind electronics. And I am just opposite.

"You play!"I heard jax exclaiming.

"Yes I do, from now on wards" Laura replied not taking off her attention off of the tv.

"Uh, jax are you free tomorrow?" I asked. Looking towards Jack.

"Yes I am free tomorrow and next one month and 30 days" he stated looking towards me.

"OK, I will come over and we will do something.goddess willington is so boring." I said in a cold tone. And exaggerated.

I don't wanna show him that I am dying for him yet, it will boost his ego.

"Ye-yeah of course I will show you guys some good places"he said rubbing the back of his head.

"Laura, I think we should get going" I said to Laura. Who's attention was on tv.

"Nope" was her simple reply.

"Laura I am seriouse, come" I again repeated my sentence.

"Oh puhleeees, you are acting like you wanna go but I know the truth. And I you don't wanna someone else knowing the truth then just sit and enjoy in this house" she says not removing her attention from the tv. And then she smirked.

Bitch.

"OK,you win I will stay"I said to her raising my hand in surrender.

"Let's watch movie"jax said smiling to me.which makes me melt and make my knees feel weak.

"Sure" I hummed.

We went upstairs to his room and he took out a dark blue big box bigger than shoe box. He look towards me and opens the box.

There was hundreds and thousands of  movies.

"Wich one?" He asks.

"I really don't know anything about movies. Which one would you like? We can watch that" I said. Reassuring him.

"Ummmmm" he said  going through box.

"YES!!" He exclaims. I almost got startled by his sudden burst. Then he noticed me and I saw shade of pink cowering his cheeks.

"Uhhh, ummm i-" he said but didn't got chance to finish.

"Oh no problem,it was cute actually"I said and yet again he blushed.

"So let's watch deadpool"he said trying to change the topic.

Not that easy.

"Ok, cutie" I said and he became like tomato. Daamn he looks so cute!!

"Um-ok so you can lie on the bed and I will sit on couch?" It was more like a question.

"Shut up"I said and took his hands in mine, ignoring the tingles and dragged him to bed. We both lie down beside each other, he was hesitant at first but then he settled down.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

After 30 minutes of watching and hearing jax's laugh at every funny scene, I almost melted if that's possible.

I was more concentrated at jax than the movie.

"I am going to get some popcorns" I said to jax.

"Ok thanx!! It must be in the second cabinet from the right" he said.

I went down to see both maddie and luara sleeping on top of each other.

Silly girls

I went to kitchen. This place is really big I must say. I took the bag of popcorn and dropped it in oven and clicked 2.

After two minutes I went upstairs to see jax waiting for me with a paused movie.

"Thanx" he said again.

After the movie got over it was almost 5 in the morning.

"Can I say something?" jax asked looking at me.

"Of course you can say me anything, we are friends"I said not showing my hurt when I call him my friend.

"When I first saw you I was like she is the leader of a dangerouse gang ,she would be kind of cold not sweet and dangerous. I thought I would not mess with someone like you, because you know, you can kill e in a second" he said. To say I was hurt to hear this will be a understatement. "But when I got to know you, I actually like you"he said with a hint of blush.

And I felt like I am on the seventh sky.

"Thank you so much, these words means a lot to me. And you are not bad yourself"I said wiggling my eyebrows.

Woo hooooo!!

Jax said he like's Lisa!!

Let's see what happens in next chapters.

Pls vote and comment.