{5}

Chapter 5
3rd

{{On Friday}
"No not there! I said in the corner!" It was currently 4:30 in the after and everyone was helping set up the Alibi. "Carl stop yelling at all of us. We're just trying to help." Fiona and V were behind the bar cleaning glasses, getting the food ready, and drinking a little too. "Mickey put it up more. Now that's too high! A little lower. Fuck Mickey why are you so bad at this?!" Mickey jumped down from the chair, walking towards Carl, ready to hit the young Gallagher. "Woah woah woah!" Ian grabbed Mickey and led him over to the door, telling everyone he would take him to pick up the cake.

"Carl, we get your stressing over this party and everything but you need to calm down. Ok?" Carl sighed and took a sit on one of the chairs they hadn't put away yet. "I know, I just, I want it to go smoothly because after the cake and stuff I was gonna take her to the back, tell her how I feel, and try to ask her out." Fiona smiled and V chuckled. "You know, you better treat her right. She's like a daughter to us. So if you break her heart, you're dead. Got it?" Carl nodded at Kevin's statement, Kevin getting back to doing inventory for the party.

"When are people getting here?" Fiona asked. Carl went back to helping Lip put up the streamers. "Like 6:30." He put the last of it up and looked at the banner on the floor. "Ok. Go home and get ready. Help Debbie distract her, ok? I have some extra cash from the tips I got this week." Fiona went to Carl and gave him the cash. "Now go and take her shopping or something, ok?" He nodded and said bye, going to the house to get ready.

{at the store}
"How about this Carl?" Debbie and Pandora stepped out, wearing the same outfit in different colors. Pandora was black and Debbie was a blue. "Yea, you guys look good." Carl was tired and wanted to get out of there. They had 30 minutes before they had to get to the party and Carl was anxious. The girl's rolled their eyes and both went and changed. They came out with the clothes they came in with and handed the last outfit they tried on to Carl. "We're gonna get these." Carl smiled and walked to the register, feeling blessed.

"Carl are you sure you don't mind buying this? We could use the money for something else." Pandora asked, earning a look from Debbie. "Its cool. Today's your birthday. Now come on, we got to hurry. Fiona made a birthday dinner." Carl handed the outfits to the cashier and paid, walking out of the store with the girls.

{at the Alibi}
"I thought you said Fiona made dinner?" The walked up to the bar door and shivered a little at the cold weather. "She did. I just need to grab something from Kev real quick." Carl smiled and opened the door, letting Pandora and Debbie walk in first. It was dark and quiet, making Pandora worry. "Hello?" The lights came on and everyone jumped out. "Surprise!!!" Pandora stood shocked and smiled big. "Happy birthday Pandora!" Everyone came and said hello, than going to get something to eat, drink, or dance. "Happy birthday. Carl planned all of this by the way." Lip hugged Pandora and handed her the gift, giving her a smirk. "C'mon let go dance." She grabbed Carl's hand and dragged him to the dance floor."

{3 hours later}
The party was still going on and Carl decided it was time to tell Pandora how he felt. "Hey Pandora, can I talk to you?" She nodded and followed Carl outside to the alley. "What up Carl?" He stood nervous, necklace in hand and shaky breath. "I wanted to tell you something. I know we just met two weeks ago but, you make me feel amazing. Every time I see you, my heart speeds up, I get nervous, and I feel like I'm gonna shit myself." Pandora giggled and Carl chuckled softly. "Anyway, you make me feel like I can open up to you, that you'll care about what I have to say, that I can be myself around you. What I'm trying to get at Pandora is that, I really like and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Carl handed her the necklace and she held it up, examining it under the street lamp light.

"Yes Carl. Of course." She hugged him and he hugged back, smiling brightly. "Want help putting it on?" She nodded and he turned her around, helping her clip it on. It was a necklace of a small bird, one that resembled a mocking bird. She had told him they were her favorite because her mother would take her to listen to them sometimes and they would do nothing but listen like it was their last day they would hear it. One day it was her mother's last. "Thank you Carl. I love it." She kissed him, placing her hands on his face with his on her hips.

"Yes! He did it!" They pulled away and turned to see all the Gallaghers, along with Kev and V, watching them through the door.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}
I hope you liked this chapter (:
Sorry if it was kind of bad.

But you should check out my new book. Its an Ethan Cutkosky one.

I hope you have a good day or night (: