{1}

Chapter 1
3rd

Pandora walked down the street, pulling her thin black jacket over her body. It was currently winter in Chicago and her father had kicked her out for the 7th time in the last two months. She shivered, the cold nipping at her skin harshly. "Fuck. I need to get inside." She saw a familiar house up ahead and smiled. She ran, knocking on Veronica and Kevin's door.

No one answered and she groaned, turning her head to look to her right. She heard screaming and laughter. She decided to see if maybe they would help her. She sighed knocking loudly on the door, the cold finally getting to her. "I got it!" She heard V's voice and smiled softly. "Hell- oh my god! Pandora, what the hell are you doing in the cold?!" V grabbed her and brought her inside, holding the 16 year old close.

"M-my dad kicked m-me out a-again." She shivered and V lead her to the couch, wrapping a blanket around her. "Hey Fiona, can you make another cup of cocoa?" Fiona walked into the living, along with the rest of the Gallaghers. "Yea. Who's this V?" Pandora looked up at Fiona and smiled softly, clutching the blanket tightly. "This is Pandora. Pandora these are the Gallaghers. Fiona, Lip, Ian, Debbie, Liam, and Carl." They all said hello to the girl and Debbie sat next to her.

"Do you go to school?" She nodded and looked at the girl with caution. Pandora wasn't great with new people. "She's kind of shy with new people. Did he let you grab any clothes Pan?" The girl looked at her and frowned. "She can use some of mine." Debby said and got up, running to her room for some warm clothes. "You ok honey? Do you need anything?" Fiona asked, kneeling down in front of the girl. Pandora nodded and sniffled softly. "Do you have anything to eat?" Fiona smiled and nodded, heading towards the kitchen.

"I'll have Kev pick up some food on the way back from work." Ian and Lip sat on either side of the girl, turning the TV on. "You smoke?" Lip passed his cigarette towards her and she nodded, grabbing it. "Hey!" V grabbed it and gave it back to Lip. "Come on V. Just a little." V shook her head and gave Lip a death glare, Lip putting his hands up in defense.

Carl leaned against the doorframe and watched Pandora. He was thinking about how good she looked. He had seen her a couple times in the hall way and thought about talking to her, but he never did. "Hey Carl, can you run over to The Alibi and tell Kev Pandora is back?" He nodded and grabbed his coat, leaving to go tell Kevin.

Pandora watched as Carl left and blushed softly. She had seen him many times before in school and thought he was very attractive. "You ok?" V asked, watching the girl as she zoned out. "Oh ,uh, y-yea I'm fine." She blushed a bit harder and looked down. V smirked and looked at the door Carl just left through. "Do you have a thing for Carl?" Ian and Lip looked at each other, than at V and Pandora, and chuckled a little.

"I've seen him in school and I mean he's pretty cute, but I don't like him V. I just met him today." Pandora smiled at V softly and V took her hands, holding them softly. "Well, he may seem like a trouble maker but he's sweetest boy you'll ever meet if you get him to open up enough. If you were to date anyone, i'd be ok with Carl." V kissed her forehead and stood up, grabbing the clothes from Debbie and handing them to Pandora.

"There's a bathroom upstairs or there is one over there, next to the back door." Pandora nodded and got up, going to the bathroom upstairs to change. V sighed and went to Fiona in the kitchen, taking a sip of her cocoa. "How do you know her?" V smiled at the memory and sat on one of the stools.

"Kev and I were at the store shopping for some food, when we saw her trying to steal something to eat. We grabbed it out of her hands and she went to run but then Kev grabbed her wrist, put the food in the basket, and told her she was coming home with us to eat. She smiled and helped us shop for food. We got home and cooked her a good big meal, the girl looked like she hadn't ate in days. She told us about her dad and how he kicked her out, and we let her stay for a couple weeks. After a while she went back and we told her whenever she needs help, to just come back to us. And from then on she kept coming back every once in a while."

"If you don't mind me asking, what's up with her dad?" V opened her mouth to answer when someone else did. "He's an alcoholic. He gets drunk, beats me, passes out, and then wakes up and does it all over again. But sometimes he gets so mad he tells me to leave and not come back." Pandora made her way towards V and Fiona and sighed. "Well you can stay here for a while. The Gallaghers are always here to help." Fiona smiled and Pandora smiled back nodding. "Ok. Thank you guys by the way. You guys seem amazing."

"Thanks. So do you. Now come on, we were all about to play monopoly." Fiona grabbed the 2 pizzas they ordered and ran to the living room just as Kevin and Carl walked in. "Hey Kev." The girl smiled and hugged the taller man. "Hey kid. You ok?" She nodded and sat on the floor next to Debbie. Fiona set up the board game with Ian's help and everyone took a slice of pizza.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and fun. Pandora could get used to a family like this.

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

Heeey
I hope you're liking it
Also sorry there wasn't much Carl and Pandora interaction happening, I just wanted this chapter to be like how she gets introduced to the Gallaghers. The next chapter will have more. Also this will follow none of the events from the show. Basically this is an AU.

Anyway I hope you like it and please tell me any feedback. Thanks and have a good night (: