||Bonus Chapter #2||

|| Z.M ||

"Y'alright, lad?" 

I smiled as Harry joined me in the corridor when I walked out of my Literature class. 

"Hi, Haz." I say. He slings an arm around my shoulders, "What do you say, we go out for drinks, say, Saturday night?" 

I look at him warily as we enter the courtyard, my favourite part of the campus, besides the library maybe. "I don't know, Harry." Is my reply, I'd rather study than get awkwardly stuck in a club filled with drunk people. 

He sighs,  "Oh, come on Zee. It's the weekend!" he whines, "Things have a bit rough with studies lately. You and I could use a night out." he says, "Please?" 

I exhale deeply at his pleading, but don't say anything. 

"Harry, I-" My sentence is cut off when I spot none other than Liam Payne, who just recently transferred to our college from the U.S, standing in front of us. 

I would've grinned and said 'hi', but he seemed a bit preoccupied. Talking to a girl. 

"Holy crap." I hear Harry mumble behind me and I feel confused. Does he know her?

"Who is she?" I voice out my confusion, looking at the curly-haired boy  who was busy shamelessly gaping at the girl. I elbow him in the ribs and he snaps out his gawking and looks at me. 

"Huh? Oh her," he says in realisation, "I don't know what she's doing here. Her name's Emily, she and him uh-" he stops suddenly, looking at me nervously. 

I eye him apprehensively and then, look at the duo who were too engrossed in talking to notice my stare, "What?" 

"They used to date." Harry blurts out, "When he was in Wolverhampton. They were quite serious, two years or so they were together for." 

I knew that Liam had past relationships, he'd mentioned it once before when we were even together. But he had always avoided talking about them, I never knew the

Every word of Harry's seemed like a pang my gut, bringing uneasiness to my body. "Oh."I mumble distractedly, "Okay." 

I turn around and was about to walk away when Harry stops me, "It doesn't matter now, Zayn. It was a while ago, you know that Liam-" 

"No, I-" I want to say that I know that. I know Liam is here in the first place, because he wants me, "I gotta go now, I'll see you for those drinks. Text me the details." 

I was about to walk away again when another voice stops me, "Hey, Zayn!" 

I squeeze me eyes shut, hoping and praying that I spontaneously combust right there, so no one can spot me. "Hey," Liam is right behind me now, I know it but as much as I don't want to turn around, I do. 

"Hi, Liam." I say, clearing my throat afterwards, giving him a weak excuse of a smile. 

He frowns a little but then turns to the girl who was standing beside him. I didn't even notice her there until now. "So, um, Emily this is Zayn, My- uh- friend and you know Harry." Harry waves slightly at her. 

The girl gasps, completely ignoring me,  "Oh, my God Harry Styles. How could I forget those green eyes?" The three of them laugh, making me feel a bit left out, "Did you grow out your hair?" 

Harry nods, a bright grin on his face,  "Yeah, jus' was wanted to try somethin' new, you know." 

While Harry and Emily hit it off like long lost buddies, I looked around awkwardly and subconsciously hugged myself a little. I didn't want to be here and listen to them talk about their childhood memories.