Alone at last ! (Fluffy Lemon)

They're alone now.
Mark and Jack get into their hotel room and changed into more comfortable clothing.
Both of them shot a glance at each other when changing.
Things were silent.

Jack's mind just repeated the scene of the kiss. That huge feeling inside of him just exploding. It was amazing. The best feeling he could feel. Maybe..

They sit on the bed and turned a channel on the television that plays music. The music was rather soft and calming.
At this kind of moment, including the day they had, they should be tired.
But they weren't of course. They sat next to each other awkwardly.

Jack broke the silence at last. "Mark.. do you really like me?"
Mark nodded, "Yeah, I do. Is that okay?"
"Uh Yeah. It's just that.. you've never shown me or told me that you do. It kind of hurt thinking that you didn't. I really like you." Jack looked down, his face turning into a faint pink.
Mark stood up and moved in front of the small Jack sitting on the bed.
He lightly lays him down and crawls over him.
He moves his face closer to Jack's neck, slowly beginning to kiss his Jawline.
"If I were to move on with this, would you be okay with that?" Mark said in a deep, warm tone.
"Mhmm.." Jack said. As Mark kissed his neck more, his whole body began to get weaker.
The feeling of Mark's soft, yet rough lips on him so gracefully was the best feeling.

Mark glided his hand down to Jack's shirt rim, now pulling his shirt further up. He felt Jack's chest. It was smooth. Jack felt just like a baby.
Mark rubbed his right nipple and continuing to kiss Jack's neck.

A sudden *SWINGGG* happens from the door, revealing Felix and Ken.
They stand there pretty drunk, staring.
Mark and Jack stop and look over at them awkwardly.
Mark quickly removes himself from Jack and Jack pulls his shirt back down.
"Heheh.." They said in unison.
Mark pointed his thumb to the door.
"Heh. I'm just gonna run down and get some food from the lobby."
"M-me too!" Jack and Mark hurried out of the door, pushing past Felix and Ken.
They're standing there shocked and stare at each other.
"Woah..."

Mark and Jack make it to the elevator. They begin to break into laughter.
"That was pretty awkward." Jack smiles and looks at Mark.
"Yeah, it was. Let's make sure we're for sure alone next time."

'NEXT TIME' Jack giggled. "Yeah. For sure."

They make it to the lobby and get some food. Hotel food is great. They end up hanging out for a while.
Jack and Mark go back to the room, that scene they were caught on wasn't spoke of and they continued their night.

Everybody ends up heading to bed.

Mark doesn't though. He goes into the bathroom when everybody is asleep and starts up a hot shower. This is relaxing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Read next chapter for more when I update<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<