Chapter 3 :The Sadistic teacher

Start from the beginning

"Okay class today i will be teaching you italian language so don't question my teaching" i said with a smirk but i hid it with my fedora.

"Okay now Shiro is the classpresident here right?*the said person stand up*, now give this to every body" i said as i put down the books (thin books) " and memorize morethan 20 words or 10 sentences in 1 hour, no excuses" i said as i tip my fedora to hide my smirk.

Narrator's pov

All the student were shock but the vongola and shimon are not and enjoying the scene of the shock students memorizing the italian in a hurry ( A/N: i'm sorry i dont now what word i gonna pick cause im confuse)

But we all know that the students will memorize words then a sentence and the mafiosos will just pick the words or sentence they want to say to reborn

~~~~~~Timeskip 1 hour~~~~~~

"Times up, close those books of yours"said reborn with a smirk on his face cause he know that they only memorize least 10 words "okay first Riku what 20 words did you memorize?"ask reborn (A/N: Riku is a boy)"sì (yes),buonjiorno (buongiorno - good morning), and chec-checcosa( che cosa -what) that is all i know reboryama sensei" said riku as an explosion can be heard from him and everyones the attention is on him.

when the smoke is clear you can see a knockout boy with bruises all over him and someone spoke "thats what you get if you pronounce it wrong and when your lacking more words, did i say 3, i said 20 right not 3 so next Rom"said reborn who has a smirk on his face. ( ohh yeah reborn pronounce their wrong pronouncination)

And so on some students got tortured but not like tsuna's torture and tsuna's guardians and enma's are ready to laugh but they shouldn't cause their plan to get revenge on them might be over but some guardians need to keep their attitude (like gokudera)

And some students memorize 20 words so reborn didn't get to torture them, the non mafioso students who survived are 5 and when gokudera spoke italian its like magic cause all the girls woke up and praise him or whispering cause he is from italy that he can speak italian, and when yamamoto was next all the student were shock cause yamamoto speak italian fluently like gokudera so does chrome, hana, kyoko and the shimon guardians but when Enma and Tsuna were next all their classmates except their friends were shock cause they can't believe that the two dames can speak italian fluently then them cause they were expecting that the dame duo can't speak italian when they cant even speak fluently like them. but Tsuna's and Enma's friends praise them.

"No way..... they must be cheating right, cause the dame will always be a dame and whats more they memorize sentences" said yuki bully #1 of Tsuna and Enma

Bang!!"those two dames you are talking about beat you at italian cause they always visits italy every summer, any questions" Reborn said with a serious voice.

All the student and nezu sensei(nezu sensei is at their class so he can see how the students are doing) were scared to even ask a question beceuse of reborns serious voice except some people (well you already who it is, the mafiosos) but some of the students gather up their courage to raise their hands.

"R-reboyama se-sensei whe-when d-did the d-dame duo's kno-know i-italian a-and ho-how d-do y-you k-know t-them?" Ask shiro with a nervous tone

Reborn look at the classpresident and smirked and said "didn't i tell you they go to italy every vacation so they know italian and the second question will be answered when we get to italy okay" he said with a smile or smirk (you can imagine what you think readers).

~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~

And so on the next subject that is english will be italian lessons the same happen to what just happen but the survivors increase by 7 and the next day happened that is the last day of teaching of reborn, everyhing happened at reborns way and no one survived at that second day except the mafiosos and the cause of no one survived.... well..... reborn increase of what they will memorize that is they need to memorize more than 50 and you need to speak to in italian that cause the students have disadvantage cause they can't memorize and speak italian that cause them to have bruises  except the mafiosos.

And thats when the students mentaly noted that reboyama sensei is a extreme teacher, sadistic teacher, and a demon from the school of hell ( did you understand that? Cause it means reborn is teacher from hell :)).

And the students doesnt want reboyama sensei as their teacher well you all ready know why.

And the revenge plan is going smoothly, but what they dont know theirs a surprise they dont know that will happen😄

~~~~~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay do you like it readers i make this chapter ummm as long as i can and this is all i can do.

Pls comment your answer and vote

And Sorry for the long wait cause i cant think of what will happen next so gomenasai

And now will be a slow update cause i'm lazy enough to write something and i still need to think of what will happen next so pls look forward at the next chapter😄

Tsuna: sayonara readers see you next chapter.

                                    -thankyou