how you meet

Sarah-your Ethan's older sister

Sarah's pov   *knock knock* Jane get the door I heard Ethan yell from upstairs

Sarah's pov  
*knock knock*
Jane get the door I heard Ethan yell from upstairs. "ugh fine I will be back" Jane told me since we were playing a game. "Ok" Jane for up and walked to the door.
*aaaaah*
I heard Jane yell.
"Jane are you OK " I asked while running to the front door I stopped in my tracks as soon as I saw the scene infront of me Jane was koala hugging a girl taller than me who was wearing a Leather jacket. "Sarah what's going on Ethan said while running down the stairs. He stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw who was at the front door "y/n" he said. "hello little brother" she replied. " wait hold on brother Ethan you have a sister." "I don't believe we meet." she turned to me." I am y/n." she gave me a smirk. "I am Sarah." "nice to meet you Sarah."

Erica- your Bennie's sister

Erica's pov I knocked on the door to that idiots house" Bennie open the door so I can punch you for being an idiot"The door opened and a really hot girl opened the door

Erica's pov
I knocked on the door to that idiots house
" Bennie open the door so I can punch you for being an idiot"
The door opened and a really hot girl opened the door.
"Hello and you are."
"I'm Erica hot stuff ."
"Well Erica what business could you possibly have with my little brother."
"Wait how can you be related to Bennie he is weird and awkward and you are hot and confident."
"Let me take you out on a date and I will tell you."
"Deal."