How you met

Wednesday Addams- You are Enid Sinclairs' twin 

Elliot's POV

Enid sent me a text this morning that the school was getting a new transfer and this new student would be her roommate. Normally I wouldn't care but the rumors that have been going around have been worrying me. So climbing to the tallest part of Ophelia Hall I knock on the door leading to my twin's room before opening the door. 

"I didn't really say come in Elliot." She tells me from her place at her desk not even turning around to look at me.

"You can reprimand me later E but tell me a little bit more about this new roommate the school is giving you I ask. "It is the middle of the semester and they are accepting the girl now?" I question.

"Nothing much that I could find she doesn't really seem to be on any kind of social media. Only rumors about her releasing a bunch of piranhas into a pool at her last school. Some people think that she chowed down on the kid." She says casually.

" Enid what the hell," I say alarmed.

"Let's see what she's like first." She tells me. 

Right as I am about to respond there comes a knock on the door the door opens to Principal Weems standing with a small family I see parent a tall slender woman with a tight black dress and a shorter stout man with a mustache and a pinstripe suit. Pushing out from behind them comes a beautiful short girl.

"It's so... Vivid." I hear the man say.

I stay looking at the girl as Enid walks up standing an arm's length away from her. "Howdy, roomie," she says in an excited voice.

"Wednesday this is Enid and Elliot Sinclair." Weems introduces us to the girl in front of me.

I see the girl staring at all the colors on Enid's side of the room. She's beautiful.

"Are you okay, you look a little pale." I hear my sister ask the girl a little concerned.

"Wednesday always looks half dead." Her father responds.

"Oh," Enid says in realization. "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." I see my sister  open her arms for a hug. I see the Wednesday step back and my sister lowers her arms a little sad. "Not a hugger. Got it." She says disappointed. 

"Please Excuse Wednesday. She's allergic to color." The mother says.

"Oh wow. What happens to you?" I ask moving to stand next to my sister curious as to what her response would be. 

She tilts her head to look me in the eye as I match her stare. "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." I nod in understanding not knowing if what she said was true or not.

"Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform." Weems chuckled awkwardly trying to cut through the silence. "Enid and Elliot please take Wednesday to the registrations office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way," Weems says trying to move things along to get the new student accommodated. The girls moved leaving the room my sister skipping behind the shorter girl. I look at the parents holding my hand out to the father. "It was nice meeting you, sir," I say firmly shaking his hand. "Ma'am it was nice meeting you as well. I say before leaving the room. Following after the girls.