Ch. 13 part one... FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Ch 13.

I am so VERY VERY SORRY to everyone who reads this for not updating. It’s my own fault, and I feel really bad for forgetting about it… so I know it’s short, but I’ll try to update this on Friday. BTW this is only part one. I hope you all had a great easter and Passover and stuff! Oh, and they were all out of the elder wand at HP world. L I got Voldemorts! Its pretty epic, but not as cool as the elder. I love you all! (I love you more if you comment) Special thanks to XxXSchmidtXxX and Rosemalene for commenting! :D

Draco’s POV

The rest of the week passed by uneventfully. People had stopped staring at Hermione and me sometime mid Thursday. So, now we were free to hold hands and do whatever else couples do. Apparently, that meant no snogging. I yawned and stood up, my back protesting. For the last hour and a half I had been doing all of my homework; I wanted a free weekend. The chair I had been sitting in was comfortable when you were sitting in it, but after you got up it was torture. Just as I stood up, Hermione closed her book with a thud and also stood up. “It’s a Friday night.” she said. I smiled.

“Indeed it is.” I replied. She slapped my arm lightly.

“We’re done with our homework, we are both sick of movies, and I’m bored.”

“That is a crisis, isn’t it?” I mused. She glared at me. I raised my hands in defeat. “Alright, alright!” I laughed. “You win!” She smiled angelically at me. “Where do you want to go?” I asked her. She thought for a moment.

“Where do normal couples go? I was always in the common room with Harry and-“ she stopped herself. “My other friends.”

I shrugged. “My guess is as good as yours. I always went to top secret meetings with Parkinson.” She raised her eyebrows. “I was an important guy!” I defended.

She burst out laughing. “Well if you can’t think of anything to do, lets go to your room. Your couch is comfy.”

“Yes, I’m sure that’s the only reason you want to go to my room.” she replied.

I chuckled. “Well I’m going to your room, but you can come if you want.” She rolled her eyes and followed me in. I ran up to her bed and jumped onto it, landing on my stomach with a thud. I groaned and rolled over painfully. “How can your bed be so painful to jump on but so comfortable to sleep on?” I asked. “It’s not fair!”

She sat down next to me. “What do you want me to do, kiss it better?” She asked sarcastically. I rolled over so I was facing her. “That would be nice.”

“You know, I was jo-“ I interrupted her with a kiss. I pulled away. “What was that you were saying?”

“Nothing.” She replied innocently. I leaned forward and kissed her again. Having her as a girlfriend was probably the best thing I ever did. She was perfect. Her long, brown, beautiful hair was wavy and soft. Her eyes could melt anyone’s heart. They were like liquid chocolate. Her lips were full and round, and her cheeks always seemed to be a tinge pink. She was beautiful, fit perfectly in my arms, and loved me. Me. Draco Malfoy, the boy who had always made fun of her. And I loved her. She sat back and yawned. Suddenly, her eyes lit up. “I have an idea!” She told me.

“How nice.” I said.

She ignored me. “TRUTH OR DARE!” She yelled. At the top of her lungs, may I add. I winced and carefully touched my ear.

“I hate truth or dare.” I muttered grumpily. Then she did those big puppy dog eyes that were impossible to resist. “That is SO unfair!” I protested. She didn’t answer. I couldn’t take it. “Alright!” I burst out. “Okay! You win again! Truth or dare it is.”

After a quick kiss, she asked, “Truth, or dare?”

“Dare.” I responded. She couldn’t come up with anything that evil, could she? I mean, I was her boyfriend. Right?

She looked at me evilly. “I dare you to-“

“Wait!” I interrupted her. “No kissing anyone but each other, got it? I really don’t want to end up having to kiss Blaise. Bad memories.” I shuddered.

“You had to kiss Blaise?!” She looked incredulous.

“Hey, I was broke and I got a good lot of galleons for that.”

“Ugh.”

“Yeah.”

“Alright I dare you to talk with a southern accent for the next ten turns."

“Alrighty, partner.” I said.

She laughed. “That was probably the worst impersonation I’ve ever heard.” she announced.

“Want to hear my professor Snape voice? It’s really good! I am an irritating little greasy man! Fear me!” I hissed.

“Are you all right?” she asked.

“Probably not.”

She shrugged. “Your turn!” 

“Okay, Truth? Or Dare?”

“Truth.” I frowned and pouted.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do Dare next time.”

I sighed. “Okay… What are your three worst and best memories?”

She bit her lip in concentration. “I’ll start with worst. They would probably be Harry almost dying, my grandparents dying, and during second year when a certain Slytherin called me a Mudblood.”

I cringed. I took her face gently in my hands and brought her face up to mine. “Hermione, I am truly sorry for all of the insults, abuse, and torture I have put you through over the years. I wish that I had realized sooner what a wonderful person you really were; and are.” I was really a despicable human before I had realized, well, her. “I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Shhh, Draco. It’s okay. I  forgive you.” She told me lovingly. Pull yourself together! I told myself. I sniffled once. “I love you.” I mumbled. “I love you too.” she told me.

Sorry its short! Love you all!