Chapter 24

Shawn POV

We get into the movie, sit down and as soon as the movie started her eyes never left the screen.

Me: "I'm guessing you like-"

Paige: "shh" waving her hand in my face

Me: "Harry potter?"

After the movie

Paige: "Oh my god I've watched Harry Potter but this was cool!"

Me: "yeah the whole magic like it was fascinating!"

Paige: "totally! Well thank Shawn for letting my watch the movie with you.

Me: "hey no problem! Here let me drive you home...again."

Paige: "no no you don't have to do that. Lexi can drive me thank you."

As she said that her friends came

Girl: "Paige how was your movie?"

Paige: "it was so good. Lexi you have to see it."

Lexi: "uh huh yeah I will anyway Christian kinda bailed on you,he was making out with a girl. Sorry"

Paige: "technically I bailed on him I left our "date"."

Lexi: "well me and Alex are going to get desert." She winked at Paige, and my eyes went wide

Paige: "ya didn't have to tell me that! next time you want to talk about that just say mangos." Lexi and Alex leave. Paige faces me with a guilty smile

Me: "so that ride isn't looking too bad now is it?"

Paige: "alright alright.Your right."

Me: "we have to get a midnight snack if you don't mind."

Paige: "no that's ok I mean it's your car."

We are leaving the movies and its very quite. I quickly drive to Tim Horton's and get myself a hot tea for my throat  

Me: "sorry I have to heal my voice with lots of tea."

Paige: "is that just a excuse?"

Me: "yes and no. I mean I love tea but I really have to heal my vocal cords."

As we approach her house I decide to ask her the daring question

Me: "Paige, I know we just met but will you get coffee with me one day?"

She looked at me funny, ah fuck I creeped her out.

Me: "ya know just friends."

Paige: "yeah sure id like that."

Me: "really?"

Paige: "yeah sure why not i mean we are "friends" we can go and get coffee."

I kinda got sad I wanted it to be more, but my mums words came back into my head "take it slow become friends."

As I saw her enter her house I jumped in my car of excitement. My mums advice is working.

-hope you enjoy this chapter tell me what you think. Coffee date?