About time

Chap 18: About time 

Victor's POV

Working at the cafe is a lot of fun. And it's fun for a lot of reasons, but I guess you can say that there is one reason in particular that makes it so enjoyable for me. And that little reason, is none other than Yuuri Katsuki.

Yuuri Katsuki is probably one of the sweetest, most enjoyable, and overall greatest person I've ever met. And sure, many would say his looks are pretty average, but I say they're blind because Yuuri is so beautiful to me. His brown eyes are hypnotizing, and his body is shaped to perfection. Not to mention, he has hair that can either make him look like a cinnamon roll, or a sinnamon roll. And I'll be honest with you, I'll take either pastry any day.

So I guess I can't help but fall for Yuuri. He's so special to me, and lets me talk to him about everything, and he makes everything feel so right. I don't think I could live without him anymore. Yuuri has just stolen a piece of my heart, and I don't really care about getting it back because he's already filled that spot on his own. I just really love him okay? So you can't really blame me for going goo-goo eyes at him whenever he goes into the cafe.

Yet, my coworkers think I'm crazy. And not for liking a guy, no, they just get so angry that I cannot make a move on him yet. I just get so shy and worried that he's going to reject me, and feel uncomfortable around me. Or even worse, leave me in disgust.

But I always have to remind myself that Yuuri would never do that to me. Yuuri cares a lot, and he could never just leave. He'd try to come up with a solution that would fit both sides, and at the very least, the two of us would stay friends.

Then on the other hand though, there is a chance that I won't get rejected. The single chance that Yuuri might feel the same way, and then we'd get closer. And I'd finally be able to hold him in my arms like Otabek does to Yuri.

Now those two, those two are a power couple. Why? Well in the few weeks we've found out they've been dating, they've already become an admired couple that almost everyone at the cafe knows and respects. In fact, people now get a little nervous to say something wrong to Yuri, just in case he tells Otabek. None of them can handle glares from him, and god, I've seen them before and trust me, they're scary.

So everyone keeps their distance, but it's not like many things changed though. We all still treat Yuri like a baby tiger, and Yuri just whines about it a bit before running off like some emo kid yelling "whatever" at us all. 

That's amusing to watch. And luckily, Otabek thinks so too, because no matter how bad things get in those times, we can always spot Otabek off to the side smiling warmly at Yuri and trying to keep down his laughing by his hand.

It's cute to say the least, and I can't help but want that. I want that so bad. And now a days, Yuuri's random confidence boosts, aren't going to cut it. Sure I love it when he suddenly gets like that, and it makes me so excited to see that other side of him, but now it's like a tease. After all these confidence boosts are random, meaning they don't happen a lot. And I want them to happen a lot more.

In fact, I want to be with him a lot more than just our lunches together, and our late night calls. I want to go out on dates with him and see more places than the Ice Cafe. I want to kiss and hug him while watching some movie, and maybe one day go off and be like a cheesy couple at a park. Anything would be perfect to me as long as Yuuri was in my arms.

So today was no different, sitting down at our usual table, doing our "daddly check" on Yurio and his boyfriend and how they were doing. Plus, we liked to make sure Otabek wasn't blossoming any bad intentions toward our son. Yes, and this may or may not be because of their "cheating" talk.