chapter 6

(art not mine!!)

Willowpaw widened her eyes
and looked at camp "I'm sorry but I can't accept the offer. I believe here in thunderclan is where I belong, and the only leader I need is Tinypaw." She spoke kindly.

"Oh well." Sandfur sighed. He walked away and Willowpaw frowned and padded by him.

"Are you mad at me?" Willowpaw asked.

"No, just slightly disappointed." He meowed. He smiled at her and spoke "will you at least help me become the strongest cat in the Forrest?"

"I can't, that's also Tinypaw's dream." Willowpaw mumbled.

"Do you like Tinypaw more than me?" Sandfur asked.

"Well yeah...I can't help it though. I've known him since I was born." Willowpaw smiled.

Sandfur looked down "do you love him?" Sandfur asked.

"Like a brother, I'd tell him anything." She responded.

"Do you think you'd ever be mates with him?" Sandfur meowed.

"Yes, but in the future." Willowpaw responded.

Sandfur smiled. The two split up, Sandfur going somewhere...and Willowpaw going to Tinypaw in the medicine den, she sat by him and intertwined her tail with his. "So...how was training?" Willowpaw asked.

"I got my tail beat by a mouse." Tinypaw chuckled.

"Aw there's that laugh! I've been missing that." Willowpaw smiled, nuzzling Tinypaw's neck. Tinypaw froze then unfroze. Willowpaw looked at his paws, they had dog teeth on them. Willowpaw put her paw on his. "I need to talk to you about something." Willowpaw spoke calmly.

"What is it?" Tinypaw asked.

"Sandfur wants me to join his clan 'lionclan' and he wants the clans to combine." Willowpaw frowned.

Tinypaw's eyes widened "he sounds like Tigerstar." Willowpaw widened her eyes and looked at him.

"Tigerstar?" She whimpered, Tinypaw nodded his head. Willowpaw sighed "what are going to do?"

"I'll stop it when the problem gets out of hand." Tinypaw meowed. Willowpaw looked up to the sky and sighed. Not another Tigerstar. He thought