Really Why Now

A couple days later

Erika's POV

I can't believe that I can go on tour with one direction. My brother and boyfriend that won't work but I'm still going cause it would mean everything to Harry.

I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom. I decided to stay home from work cause I didn't feel to well.

Niall is going to the store to buy me some soup. I really hate being sick.

I felt something coming up my throat, I headed to the bathroom and let it all out.

I herd Niall come in. "Hey I'm back." He soured through the house. I tried to say something but it just came out of my mouth.

Niall came in and pulled my hair back. "Why do I feel like this right now." I groaned.

"I don't know." He told me. I don't want to be pregnant please no I don't want to be a mom until twenty.

He took me down stairs on the couch and covered me with blankets and put a bucket next to me.

"I'm gonna go make your soup." He said and headed to the kitchen.

I took the guitar, sat up a little and started to strum the guitar.

It was a really pretty tune I just have to remember what song it was from cause I love the tune.

"That's one awesome tune." Niall said as he walked into the living room with my soup an his sandwich.

"Thanks if I could find what the song is called I might be able to sing it on tour." I told him and taking the soup.

We sat there and watched movies. I threw up here and there but it was still a fun day.

It felt like I should take a nap for a while. I just lay there in peace while Niall held me close to him.

Niall's POV

I held her close to me and I didn't want to wake her up. I just started to watch frozen the new Disney movie cause she wanted to watch it but I'm gonna see it first.

It was halfway though the movie when someone burst through the door.

"IM HERE AND READY TO PARTY NOT REALLY BUT IM GOING TO EAT FIRST." yelled Louis. "Louis lower your voice before you wake up Erika." I whisper yelled at him.

"Sorry." He apologized. I got up out of the covers and made sure she was nice and warm.

I turned the movie down a little bit and went to the kitchen. "Hey lads." I said to them.

"Hey is Erika okay I herd she was sick again." Liam said. "I think so I know she hasn't been feeling to good." I told them

"Watch he got her pregnant." Louis said laughing and we all joined him. I pretended to laugh cause I don't remember if I wore protection that night or morning.

"Niall can I speak with you." Harry said. "Sure mate what's up." I asked when we went in Erika's and my bedroom.

"Niall did you really get her pregnant." He said so seriously. "I-I don't know." I stuttered.

"Well here have her take one of these and let me know as soon as you know." He said giving me one of those pregnancy test for her.

I don't want to be a dad just yet. I shook my head and hid the box. we went downstairs.

Wow there's a lot going on in my head. I want to be a father then I don't but if she is pregnant I will love this child until I die.

The boys and I talked about tour and how Lou and baby Lux are going to love Erika. They might know her I just don't remember.

I just kept daydreaming about having a daughter or son or twins running around the corner of the kitchen in onesies and going to the table to eat breakfast.

We heard a thump then Erika yell. "FUCK." I raced her over to her and see she's on the floor with her legs all tangled.

"HARRY." I yelled. "COME HERE." "What is it." Harry said in a worried voice.

"I think she like hurt something." I told him. "Man not again, Erika how do you do this." Harry said.

She just laughed. "I don't know." We picked her up and put her in the car. The boys came with.

On the way to the hospital Louis and Liam tried to get her legs as straight as they could and Zayn he just kept her clam by telling jokes and his childhood stories.

When we got there Harry and I took her arms and rapped them around our necks and took her in.

I think she just hurt her left leg cause she can hop on her right.

Harry asked the desk lady for a doctor for her.

After a while her mum got here right when they were going to take her in to do the x-ray and put the cast on and put a thing over it and give her crutches.

We waited for so long and her mum was the only one who could go in and see her. We had to wait until we could see her.

Hospitals are so sad and depressing just like a vets when you see the animals all hurt going back and forth. It's so sad.

"Guys you could go in now but I have to go right now, Harry keep an eye on her." Her mum told him.

Erika's POV

"Well it looks like you broke you leg and we did some test while you were passed out during the time when we put the cast on." The doctor said.

"Like what." I asked confused. "Well you see the only reason you haven't been felling to well and calling you doctor for some pills for your head."

"It looks like you are......" He was interrupted when the boys walked in.

"Oh where you to talking." Liam said. "No we just got done but Erika I will call you once every few weeks cause I need to know how your leg will be doing." The doctor said.

He left the room I really did know what he was talking about. This is such a new change in life.

"Can I sign it please please." Louis begged. "Sure." I laughed and put my leg up with the cast.

He took a marker and signed it also with the rest of the boys. A nurse came in and put a cast band around my leg.

"Here's you crutches and you can leave any time but just make sure you sign out at the front desk also call if you have any questions." The nurse said an left.

"Want to go its like eleven at night." I said. "Sure lets go any ways we need to start packing to go on tour in a few weeks." Niall said.

"Umm Erika only the boys know this and mum knows this that I'm going to be a Father." Harry said.

I just stood there frozen just thinking that I'm going to be an aunt. "Well congrats on that Harry." I said and headed for the elevator with the boys.

We were all quite in the elevator cause everyone was tired and wanted to go home.

We got in the car and headed home. I can't wait to go out and shop for my little niece or nephew.

When we got home the boys crashed down stairs and Niall and I went upstairs to go to bed.

"This was an interesting night tonight." Niall said laughing. "I know right." I told him.

We kissed goodnight and he fell asleep like a light. I want to surprise Niall on tour on what the doctor was going to say but I do know what he was going to say.

Then after a really long day I fell asleep.

___________

OMG I can believe that I have 1k reads on this book thank you guys so much I can thank all of you for such a lovely time waiting for me to update and everything.

Well what do you think the doctor was going to say at the hospital comment down below on what you think he was going to say. Clumsy Erika breaking her leg, haha sounds like me.comment vote

Love all of you

- ERIKA😘😘😘😘