My Job

Erika's POV

I just got an email from Simon and it says subject don't read until one directions tour is done.

Weird name for a subject to talk about for a subject.

I know what it means by I don't want to explain it right now.

I walked over to my desk and started writing a song I have nothing good to write.

I know I'm going to be up all night thinking of words and keys for a song.

I started writing down random words and hope I get something good.

I just sat there listening to music and nothing has came to me yet and I don't like it.

I wish Niall was here so I could snuggle with him he is like my teddy bear.

I thought of some lyrics and wrote it down now for the music.

I tried piano, drums, any kind of instrument and had nothing.

There's one left my guitar I really love my guitar.

I tried it and it fit well with the drums so it has to be the drums and guitar.

I need a shower I stink right now. I got my stuff an went to the bathroom.

I locked the door and started the shower.

I let down my beautiful blue and white hair.

I took off yesterday's makeup and striped my clothes off.

I hoped into the shower and started cleaning my body.

I felt so dirty and now I'm feeling clean.

I hoped out and got into some comfortable clothes.

"Honey come here." My mom yelled. "Coming." I yelled.

"Yeah." I asked. "Well you got the job and we bought you a house and a new car also we are giving you a hundred dollars." She said.

"Whoa that is awesome I can't believe it." I said so excited. "I'm going to take you to your new house and you car is there already." She said.

We hoped In the car and went to my new house and to where my new car is.

When we got there is was a really big house and there was my new truck it is a shiny dark blue.

"We'll the house is all yours and ill be back tomorrow with your bed and stuff ok." She said.

"Ok but where are the house and car keys." I asked. "There inside on the counter." She said and drove away.

I walked inside an it was huge and I love it. I went to the basement door and opened it and walked down.

The basement is also huge and it has a bedroom, maybe I can use that for signing and The boys would love that.

I walked back upstairs and there was this lonely wall that had nothing on it, maybe I should put chalkboard paint over it and have a to-do list on there or chores.

I looked at the clock and I have an hour till work starts. I got my work cloths on and yes I brought my work cloths with me.

I did my hair and painted my nails cause I had some time left.

I grabbed keys and house keys and got into the truck and started it.

I really need to put my house keys and car keys together sometime.

When I got to the mall I headed to wear I work an got to work.

"How may I help you." I asked and when I looked up I saw someone I didn't want to see.

"Yeah can I say I love your hair." She said. "Thanks." I said.

"Can I have an ice cap." She asked. "We'll can you." I said sarcastically. She just looked at me. "May I please have an ice cap." She said.

"That would be $2.76." I said. She gave the money and I got her the ice cap.

She walked right tithe table with her friends and they would just give me dirty looks.

I sat on the counter and some one came over. "May I help you." I asked.

"Yeah can you please tell me how much are the timbits." Someone asked. I know that voice any wear.

____________________________________________________

Hey everyone I gave you a cliff hanger haha✌✌✌✌✌

I'm just kidding I'm not laughing at you and sorry I'm not updating and can you guys please comment and vote cause I never see any one comment and I would like to see some comments and who is it that asked her that🐥🐥🐥🐥

-3R!k@