Caught

Erika's POV

It was probably my mom and so the kiss got a little more heated. we fogged the window a little bit wow.

The door opened and we both stopped and looked who was at the door. It was Harry. Shot.

"What's going on here." He said looking a little hurt. "Harry it's not what it looks like." I said to Harry.

"Well sure it is, I try to go find you two cause e said he was going to calm you down and when I come and get you. both if you are kissing and getting heated up." He said really angry now.

"Harry clam down its not like Niall is going to hurt me at all." I said. "Well I'm just not happy that my best mate is dating my little sister the one I really love." He said.

Harry and I were speechless. he was about to say something and went down stairs. Couple moments later there was a slam.

"Looks like we got him pissed." Niall said. "Lets go down stairs." I said.

When we where down stairs everyone looked at me and Niall. Gemma saw and ran over to me. When she hugged me I just burst out crying.

"It's ok everything will be fine don't worry about him right now he is just having a really hard time about him and Taylor breaking up." She said.

The boys looked so surprised even Louis because of my out burst.

"Everyone clear the room." Mom said.
"Ok girl spill it." Gemma said when everyone left.

"Well when Niall went to calm me down cause I was having one of those moments and we had our first kiss and it got heated and then harry saw us got mad and ran out." I said really fast.

"That's why he ran out." She said. "Yeah." I said."Also Niall and I are going on a date at midnight sometime this week I just don't know when." I said.

"That's so sweet I'm wondering what he's going to do." She said. "Yeah he's so sweet." I said.

We walked out to the patio and I sat next to Niall. "You feel better." He asked. "Yeah." I said. I snuggled up on his body and close.

"Erika you and Niall should probably go to your place cause we have to do something right now." Mom said. "Ok that's fine." I said.

We started to walk down to my house. "Its really nice out." I said. "It is." Niall said.

"Theres my house right over there." I. Said pouting to a bug blue house. "Man that's a big flat." He said

"Sure is." I said. We walked up the front porch and I unlocked the door and walked inside.

We walked the corner if the living room and we saw Harry sitting on the couch crying.

When he saw us he started to ball. "Erika..please...forgive....me..for... yelling...at....you." Harry said between sobs.

"Can I have a moment with him." I said to Niall." I said. "Sure I will be in the kitchen waiting." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Harry this is not all your fault." I said to him while I sat by him. "Yes...it...is." He said.

"I yelled..at you and...Niall." He stopped crying a little bit."It's ok Harry it's in the past now." I said.

"Your right." He said finally stopped crying. "its like ten now so you should probably get some sleep." I said.

"Ok but can I stay for a little bit." He begged. "Fine but only till ten thirty ok." I said "Ok" He replied.

Harrys POV (finally we have his POV)

I'm still mad that she lied to me ever since the beginning of tour. I still can get over the fact the my little sister and one of my best mates are dating.

I walked to the kitchen so I could have some tea to calm down. "Hey mate you alright now." Niall asked me. "Yeah just surprised." I said.

"Oh I was going to tell you over tour but its just that I thought you would be mad at me." Niall said. "Oh that's fine at least I know now." I said laughing.

He laughed to. "Just don't hurt my sister like her old boyfriend or I hurt you." I said to him. "I would never hurt your sister." he replied back.

"Looks like the time I have to leave now cause I new to be up and get ready to go the bakery." I said.

"Ok see ya later mate." Niall said. "See ya later to Niall." I said. "Bye Erika I'm heading home now see ya later love you." "Love you too and see ya." she said.

Then I walked down to moms place where my bed is.

"Hey mom I'm back." I yelled. "oh sweetie don't ever elk out of the house like that again." She said. "I won't I promise." I said.

"Good now lets get to bed its late." she said. "Yeah anyways I am tired." I said.

We both walked to our rooms. I looked in the bathroom and saw that Gemma's stuff was still here. I thought she was going home tonight for work.

I just shrugged and went to my room. once I was in bed all I could think about is Niall and Erika dating.

I'm still mad I'm just not going to show it cause Erika hates it when I'm mad cause when we were little she slapped me when I was mad and it really hurt.

All of sudden I fell asleep while thinking of my childhood with Erika and Gemma.

Niall's POV

When Erika and I got changed into pjs I pushed her up against the wall and started to kiss her.

She was surprised at first and started to kiss back. I pick her up and now her legs were rapped around my waist.

I started to travel down to her neck and started to kiss on her neck. She started to moan tiny moan really.

She moved her body in my arms. Man she has to stop teasing me. "I can tell you like that." she laughed a little.

Then she through both of us on the bed and she kissed me and this is the kind of kiss I like.

This is the first time I have ever found a girl that fits like a puzzle piece when we cuddle.

Then she stopped kissing me. "Why you stop." I whined. "Cause I have not lost my v-card yet and I don't want to tonight." She said teasing me.

"Fine but you never know when." I said to her. "Lets just go to bed." she said smiling.

We both got under the covers and looked at each other. "You know I love you." I said. "I know but I love you more." She said.

"Ok you love me more." I said smiling. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. "Night." I said. "Night." she said. "I love you." She said. "love you too." I replied.

__________________

Hey everyone I made a chapter again and this one didn't take me so long and I also have an idea for my next chapter it's going to be amazayn.
I can't believe she almost lost her vCard to Niall you will never know when Niall will make that move.

Stay tuned on what is going to happen in my first fabulous fan fic.

Don't let molester moon get you
🌚
🌚
🌚
I'm joking with ya but if you want to watch the video on YouTube just look up Smosh Molester Moon

Love all ya😘😍

-Erika