~Chapter 2~

I Closed my eyes Tightly, Trying to Sleep. "Fork!" You Sit up and Open your eye'. "Huh, He Never Said What time we were Meeting up...." I Reach for my phone. I Had The 'FriendsWORLD' App, But Normally I'd Use My Laptop, because it is a lot easier. Tapping the Screen I Sent BEN The Message.

(Bold-BEN Normal-YOU)

Hey Benny Boy~ What Time You wanna meet up?

Hmm, Your Still Up~? Well Then, 3pm Is a Good Time for me, What About you?

Kinda Early but I'm Fine with it!

Good, So (Y/n), What You Look like?

And Why'd You wanna Know that, Creep

WHAT! No It's So I Don't Walk up to a Random Person and Scream your Name!

Oh, Okay I Have (Long Or short) (Hair Color) Hair, (Eye Color) Eye's, That's It Really.

Okay, Not being Weird or anything but Boob Size?

LIKE HELL I'M TELLING YOU THAT!

But What Happens If There Is Someone who looks Like you but they have Bigger Boobs or something?

Ben.......I'm Going to kill you, I Swear

YOu cAn'T kiLl sOmEthinG ThaT is alReady Dead.......

Ben....?

Sorry, anyway what size?

Logging of now.....

Don't leave me!

Why not?

(Y/n) don't go please.....I'm all alone I need your help...

I'm kinda like my bed more then you~

Your leaving?

Yep, I love my bed. Bye Ben , see you tomorrow!

I logged off and laid back down. "Tomorrow, I will see Ben himself...I wonder what his looks like...?" I stay up most of the night trying to guess how Ben looked. Unfortunately I didn't get much sleep but I was really hyper in the morning.....all this for a stranger, I met online....I Jumped out of bed and Threw on a Dark Blue Hoodie,Black Skinny Jeans and dark Blue Nike Trainers! (P.S I Wore this today....My Friend Tried to steal my Hoodie, Because she knows I'm Afraid of the sun.....) Running down stairs, I Look up at the clock, 2:30, "Half an Hour!" I Race Into the kitchen and Grab a Chocolate bar....(Why Does this remind me of the hershey's bar I murdered this Morning ...?) I Played some app games for awhile until I Heard the sound I've been Wanting to hear all night. I Ran to the Shed Outside and Pulled out my bike, "I'M A COMING BENNY BOY!" I Yelled as I Rode my bike to the mall.....

----------------------------------------------

Short Chapter, I Know and I'm Sorry. I Don't have the time at the moment to write Long chapters. I'm Super sorry. Anyhow, I've got a Question....Most Of you should Know, I'm scared of 'Lemons'. 

My  Reasons  why.....

1- I Feel as If i'm being watched...

2- I'm Learning about 'Sex' and What Not in Science....

3- I'm Not into the whole, Fuck Your Crush Thing....

4- I don't wanna be scarred  for life....

5- I don't wanna be known for Writing 'Sex' Stories.

Now I'm Giving you guys a choice, Do You Want me to get over my fear of 'Lemons' and write a few....or Stay How I am And Don't Get Any where near they Spicy son of a guns?

You choose, I Don't care If you say i Should Write one or not, I Just Wanna Know What The Readers want.....Well I Hope You enjoyed, Stay Safe!

Ayato~(<3