~Chapter 1~

(Y/n)'s View-

I Was Laying on my bed When I Heard My Phone Go of. 

-BEEP-

"Tch" jumping up, I Reached for my phone.

(NEW MESSAGE!)

I Pushed the Icon of the Speech Bubble.

-MOM-

Dear Our Lovely (Y/n),

Me and Your Father our on Another Business Trip,
It Starts Today and Ends in 3 Months,
We Have Left Our Bank Cards On Top Of the fridge,
We'll See You Soon Honey!
Love Mother<3

I Couldn't be bothered to reply. "Huh, Now then, What to do?" I Sat there Thinking, "I Wonder If BEN's Online?" Hopping onto my Spinning Chair, I Flipped open my Laptop and Typed the password-

'TheMONSTERunderMYbed'

After My Home Screen Appeared A Smiled Shone on my face. Running my Fingers Across the Mouse Pad, The Arrow (AKA me) Landed on the 'GOOGLE CHROME' Icon. "Now Then..." Pushing the Letters to form The words I Was Looking for. 

'www.friendsWORLD.co.uk' 

After the Page Loaded, I Scrolled down, There It was, The One I was Looking for. "Benny Boy~" Clicking his Profile I Looked for the Words 'ONLINE' And Of Course They Were There. Putting Pressure on the Key Pat, The Arrow Clicked the Message Button. 

I Typed in The words I Wanted to say....

(Bold-BEN Normal-You!)

BEN! How You Going Bud?

(Y/n), I'm Kinda Sad.....

Does That Mean You Don't want to talk And want me to go?

No! Don't Leave! I Actually need someone to talk to....

Okay Then! I'm Here to listen, Anytime!

Thanks (y/n), You're Rwealy Nice~

Heehee, You Spelt 'Really' Wrong!

I Did? Oh Yeah I Guess I Did....

Stupid Ben! hahahaha

I'm the Stupid One! You're The one being Home Schooled!

You 'Rweally' Want me to cry, Don't You?

Eh! No don't cry, (Y/n) I didn't mean it :(

Wow....You Actually fell for that? I was The One Who asked to be Home Schooled! Damn You Are Stupid....

HEY! Anyway. What I Wanted to say is, My Friend,Jeff, His Been Picking on me Lately And He Told all Our friends That I've got a............

 Ben?

A........D-I-L-D-O............Under my Bed......

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Jeez Ben, Is He Lying or are you hiding something~?

(Y/N)!!!!! I WOULD NEVER HAVE SUCH A ITEM! YOU'RE A WOMAN! YOU HAVE ONE!!!

Ben.....Just Because I'm A Female, It Doesn't mean I've got a ^^^^^^^^, Yeah, I've got a Monster Under my bed but What You Just Said, No not a Chance.

Is My Friend Lying or Telling the truth, I Wonder.....

And I Wonder How Much Water Your Lungs Can Hold....<3

W-Water? I've Got to go......

Ben? Did I Do Something Wrong? I'm Sorry....

YoU ShOULdn'T hAvE DOnE ThaT

Staring at his Last Text, My Eye's Widen....'BEN Drowned...' That was Ben's UserName for the Website, And his has Just Used That Such.....Is Ben Actually 'BEN Drowned'? Maybe, He Did Kinda Over react when I Said I'd Drown him...... I Went to Type something...

'Hey Ben, Are you, By Any chance, BEN Drowned...' 

I Wanted to Press Send But I Didn't want to see his reply, If He Said Yes Then There's A Chance I Could..........Die? But Me Being Nosy, I Wanted, I needed To know! Slamming my Fists on the Keyboard, The message Accidentally Sent.

"No,NO,NO!" Throwing my Hands Around the Keyboard, I Tried to Delete the Message Before BEN Reads it. Unlucky, Like Always, I Was To Late. At the Bottom of the Text Box It Showed The Word-

'TYPING'

I Stared at the Box, Waiting, For anything to happen. 

-BEEP- 

Maybe I Am, Maybe I'm Not......You wanna Find Out~?

His Message took me by surprise, I Can Met BEN? We've been Talking for Months And His Shown No Sight of being Creepy or Anything like that....Should I?

Sure, Why Not It'll be fun~

Meet me at the Mall, Out Side GameStop....I Cant Wait to Meet You (Y/n)...

-BEN DROWNED has left the chat-

Now Then, This Will be Fun........I'll See You Tomorrow Benny Boy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 Completed

I Hope you Guys Enjoyed, This is My Second 'X Reader'. My first ever one was 'Masky X Reader X Ticci Toby' Which Is Now Completed.If you Want Go Read it if you haven't. I'm Not focusing you to, But I'd Love it If you'd Check it out~

Anyway I'll see You guys later! Chapter 2 Should Be Out Some what Tomorrow.
Oh Yeah, SHOUTOUTS. These are shoutouts for everyone who Voted and Blah Blah Blah On my Last book! Thank You all.

Polarlover1635

GeekyGirlGamerGGG

The-Knight_Of-Doom

PuppyGina

kc2152284

yuweecati

WitheryStorms

Check these People Out, They Are Amazing~! 
Stay safe and Love~
Ayato Mars~(<3