Authors Note to Wrap it All Up

Well holo there. Yep. Its that time. That time to say farewell. Except, not to me (hopefully), but to the new chapters every week because this story has come to an end. I really hope you enjoyed it and thank you to all of those who helped make this story possible.

I want to share something with you guys. This is my first "successful" book. I have written two others that didn't go that far. My first book, I forget the name, was about a girl with depression and anxiety. I just wasn't interested in that book. The subject is hard and I didn't know how to write about it, so I deleted it. My second book was called "Back to Texas" a Girl Meets World Lucaya fan fiction. I just didn't like it. It was boring for me so I deleted it.

This is my first book that I am happy with and continued with because of all the votes and reads I was getting. But, most of all, it was the comments. I love seeing comments. It truly makes my day, I cannot express that enough. So, I just want to say thank you by tagging a few people who voted, read, and commented. Fashionista786 SaraBx214 and Kary_rey88. These people made me feel really inspired to write so thank you!!!

Thank you to you all who read this. Please vote or comment on this chapter, so I know you read this and I will follow you! I really hope this isn't goodbye as I hope to see you join me in our journey through Nikki's world in my new book "The Mint Green Car's Secrets."

I love you all!!!
Xoxo..... Gossip girl..... Jk it will always be me brorritos.