The Ride

Wack! Wack! Felicity's ears filled with the noises of Oliver hitting the wooden board with limbs. Donna stayed and watched.

"Shoot! Shoot, shoot shoot shoot shoot!!" Felicity said flinging out of her chair and ran to Oliver.

"What? Are you alright?" Oliver said checking every inch on Felicity making sure the okay.

"Oliver, our flight leaves at 2 AM tomorrow! I totally forgot to pack." The blonde says in an exasperated tone. "I'm gonna go pack really quickly!" Felicity said in a hurry and she grabbed her mom by the arm and dragged her out, mumbling the list of things she needs to pack.

Oliver took his black and blue suitcase out from behind the gray metal table. He has been packed for a while, along with Diggle, Donna, and Aubrey.

"She forgot, she usually never forgets things." Oliver said with a concerned face as he puts on a gray shirt over his bare chest.

"Only when she's stressed." Diggle says looking at Oliver with his eyes widened and eyebrows arched as he rests his forearms against the table.

"What could she be stressing out about?" Oliver said looking at Diggle and being oblivious to the fact that he almost died.

"Oh I don't know, maybe your almost death, Clark, you?" Diggle said semi sarcastically and came closer to the dark blonde.

"Me?" Oliver asked, confusion stinging his eyes as he looked at the computer screen which showed only all of Felicity's 5000 emails.

"Yes you. Oliver, she doesn't know how she feels. She just got out of relationship and now she has to figure out if she is ready for another relationship, commitment doesn't come easy pal... I'm sorry to say it." Diggle explains to his friend.

"Okay I'm here and I packed." Felicity said entering the lair with her luggage and mother.

"That was quick." Oliver said with curiosity.

"Well, yeah. Mostly because my dear mom noticed me stressing and told me that she packed my stuff already." She said looking at her mom.

"Alright," Oliver says looking at his watch. "We should go, its 11, we should be there early."

Everyone nods and Oliver grabs Aubrey's hand and walks out with the rest of them.

They all pile into the car with Oliver driving, Diggle in the passenger seat, Aubrey sandwiched between Felicity and Donna, Lyla in the back ready to drive the car back to the Diggle dwelling.

"Paris.... I've always wanted to go to Paris with my fiancé." Felicity said, then realizing what she said and scrunched her eyes and nose and with a fist up in the air said, "Sorry, Oliver." Quietly.

"Its okay." Oliver said equally quiet and looks at Felicity through the driver's mirror.

Oliver and Diggle sat in silence as they watched the ladies play with Aubrey. They looked over at each other and smirked. Oliver made a left and then a slight right and parked nearest to the door.

Oliver and Diggle got out and helped Felicity and Donna get Aubrey out of the car seat because the button was stuck. They eventually got her out and Oliver put her on his back.

They all got through security fine because Felicity and Cisco worked together to make the bow sturdy and small without metal.

They stepped aboard the plane and found their spots. Closest to the window on the left with three seats was Felicity, then next to Felicity was Aubrey, and next to Aubrey was Oliver. They had this planned out that when Aubrey was asleep they would talk about Clark. Then on the two seated seats poor Diggle got stuck next to a man that was already asleep and was using John as a pillow. Felicity and Oliver were trying to stifle their laughter while Dig rolled his eyes at them.

"Please buckle your seat belts as we are approaching takeoff." Said the intercom. Everyone buckled their seats and waited patiently. The plane started to run across the board and soon it was flying up in the air. Aubrey was getting sleepy and soon she was sound asleep with her petite figure relaxed. Even Diggle gave in and closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber with the man sitting next to him still using him as a pillow.

"Felicity, you awake?" Oliver whispered very quietly to the blonde. Her yellow ponytail turned around and her red lips turned slightly upwards and she nodded.

"It's just to beautiful to stop looking at." Felicity whispers as she turns around and look down from the window.

Oliver smiles and decides not to ruin her mood by bringing up Clark and let her enjoy Paris without the pain of knowing that Clark is still out there somewhere. Soon, both Oliver and Felicity drifted off into a dream and away from their rigid reality.

Hey guys! So this is just a filler chapter. Sorry about that! I hope you like it anyway and there is drama coming up so give it some time please! I was going to add more, but I didn't want the chapter to be super long! Ok so question, would you like longer chapters with more details because that sounds really good, I will only do it if you want really long chapters. Also thanks so much for the reads and votes! You know who you are (Kary_rey88 Fashionista786)! Ok ilysm!!
Xoxo... Gossip girl.... Nahhhhhhh lol it is me