The Story

Felicity was confused. She thought her and Oliver were just friends. Then when she came to think of it, she must have hurt him really badly when she broke up with him.

Felicity brought her hand to her now tired eyes and brought them back down. Aubrey came in and asked, "Are you guys in a fight?"

"Aubrey you deserve to know what happened."

"What happened?" Aubrey said with round eyes.

"Oliver and I will tell you when we go to the arrow cave... Also side note don't call it the I'm front of Oliver. He hates it." She says smiling a bit and even though she was mad at Oliver, she knew that they had to tell her.

******time skip to arrow cave***

Felicity and Aubrey enter the arrow cave and Felicity goes up to Oliver pretending like nothing happened.

"Oliver, Aubrey needs to hear the story. It isn't fair to her if she doesn't know what's going on."

Oliver nods and pulls up a chair for Felicity to sit in and another chair brought up by Felicity, for Aubrey.

Aubrey sits down cautiously with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's going on?" Aubrey asks.

"Aubrey, Felicity and I knew each other from my deceased father's job." Oliver starts.

They explain the whole story. Even about Oliver's son.

"So basically, you guys were acquaintances and then Felicity saved your life and then she worked for you and then you realized you like her so you guys began dating and you were engaged but you didn't tell her about your son. And obviously you would be mad. And then you guys broke up and now you are saying that you still love her?" Aubrey clears up for herself.

"Yeah that sounds about right." Oliver says in a exasperated tone.

Felicity looks down. And Oliver looks at her. Then he heard shuffling and looked up to see Diggle and Lyla approaching them.

"Hey, Aubrey. I was wondering if we could take you sight seeing?" Lyla says with baby John in her arms.

**authors note: ik baby john didn't exist but I think baby john fits better**

Aubrey nods and says thanks and heads out with them.

"Felicity we need to talk." Oliver says getting up and pulling the chair away.

"There is nothing to talk about, Oliver." Felicity says trying to cover up her tears by staring down.

"Yes, there is, Felicity I still love you and I always have. I miss what we had. Felicity tell me you didn't feel something when we kissed. Tell me." Oliver said staring at Felicity's face which had just come up to meet his eyes.

"Oliver, I can't right now. I can't. I have a boyfriend for goodness sake!" Felicity says and grabs her coat and walks out. Oliver stares at her yearning for her to turn around and change her mind and come back to him.

So what did you guys think!!! I worked really hard to get these chapters up!! But, I wanted to dedicate this book to the person that votes on all of my chapters and deserves so many more followers. Fashionista786 thank you so much for reading and voting. And thanks to everyone who read this book I really appreciate it!! There is more to come!!! Please comment!! I love seeing your comments and I am always looking for new people to follow!!! Thanks again!!
Xoxo... Gossip girl... Just kidding. Its just me and always will be... Or not... You never know.... Just kidding it will always just be me. Okay this got really long so I am just gonna shut up now in three two one.(haha did anyone get it) okay now bye seriously. Byeee I love you guys!!