Plans

Day 1 of their plan and day three of their vacation... Well sort of.

Inside their little bubbles they call shelter the preparation had already begun.

They all decided to meet in the limo again and talk since everything was soundproof. They all walked in and sat down, with Aubrey and Felicity on the backwards seat.

"So, today I plant these little devices," the blonde says as she holds up a tiny camera, like the one Slade used, "and I clip them onto anything in Digg's room and not mine because as far as he knows, I'm dead and hook them up to Clark's computers and he should be here tomorrow to get you guys."

"Yeah... If our plan works. Clark's smart not stupid." Digg responded with just a little bit of doubt in his voice.

They were driving around the city when Oliver decided to get things in action, he pulled on the small window separating the quartet and the driver which was thinner than the last one and harder to open, but once he did, he asked, "Can you please bring us back to the hotel?"

"Of course!" The man said. It was a new driver... With a familiar accent. But, they just couldn't put their finger on it. The familiar driver takes them to the hotel and they get out of the sleek, black limo.

They head inside and first they go into Diggle's apartment and place the device on his mantel.  Felicity hooks it up to Clark's computer and sees that he is online Diggle acts like he is stressed about Felicity's death. Felicity motions for Oliver to knock on the door.

"Come in." Digg says very much acting like a normal human.

"Hi." Oliver says and sits next to Digg.

"I'm sorry... I should have tried to protect her. I just didn't know how!" Digg apologized to Oliver.

"Its... Ok. I would never blame you John. It was never your fault. It was Clark's!" Oliver yelled.

"Thanks man. But, look at us, we're a mess. We're stuck in this hotel... What's the address to this hotel anyway?" Diggle fake questioned.

"Well, I don't know the address, but the name of this place is JW Marriote." Oliver said the name very loud so Clark could some and find them tomorrow.

"I think I'm going to stay here tomorrow and call Felicity's friends and family and tell them what happened." Oliver said and looked over at the mantel and saw the device. Acting like he was confused took it and said, "Digg I think Clark was filming us..."

On the receiving footage side of the camera there was a man dressed in a chauffer outfit... Clark. He had the familiar accent in the car and he knows their plan. He replaced the soundproof window that separates the driver and the passengers with a thin, cheap plastic that he made look like the window.

He laughed his evil, croaky laugh and said, "I would be able to tell that their acting even if I didn't know their plan!"

"Who could be better than you?" One of his minions with black glasses and a black sharp suit, most likely stolen, said.

"No one! I am superior to everyone, in this room and everyone in the entire universe!" The mad man said and took a swig of his drink. He crossed his legs and turned off his computer.

On the other side, a blonde said, "Okay, he's offline." Felicity sighs a breath of relief and closes her computer.

"Now all we do is wait until we are kidnapped." Says John while get up off the bed and crossing his arms.

"Yeah, when you guys are gone I'll hook up the footage so I can see what's going on and possibly help you defeat him." Felicity says leaning on the table.

"So, what now?" Aubrey asks.

"We wait." Oliver says.

"I'm gonna go call Lyla and John." Digg asks grabbing his phone.

"Is everything okay? John is something wrong." Felicity asks walking over to him.

"Yeah. Uh, I just want to say goodbye in case... You know." Diggle says as he looks down hoping that it doesn't happen. That they all make it out alive so they can go home and kiss and hug their loved ones.

"Digg, I'm not going to let that happen... John, get out of France right now." Oliver orders.

"What? Oliver if you are going to die, I don't want to live!" Diggle protests.

"You need to be alive for your family. For your son and your wife. I want your son to grow up with a good father... A good childhood, something none of us in this room had." Felicity intervened.

"I'm not going anywhere. No matter what you tell me. I'm just doing it because I want Lyla to be informed of what is going to happen." Digg said as he held his phone and looked up his wife's contact.

"I'll go start getting ready for bed in our hotel room." Aubrey says as she speeds away to the room next door.

Oliver nodded and Digg went into his bedroom. Oliver checked his watch. He said to Felicity, "It's getting late."

"Yeah... Yeah," she said slightly scratching her temple, "I'm getting nervous."

"Hey, hey. Don't be nervous okay? We will be back." Oliver says moving closer to the blonde.

"Hmh. Its hard to believe that because the last time you said that... Well you almost died... And I would have never seen you again." Felicity says, the nerves really getting to her.

"Felicity, if anything is going to make me want to live... It's going to be you." He says looking deep into her eyes.

"You're sweet." She says smiling.

"I try." He says, slightly smiling.

Felicity smiles and grabs her coat and laptop. She says, "Goodnight Oliver."

"Goodnight Felicity... I'll see you soon." He says and then places his lips on her temple. She smiles and walks out looking back as she closes the door.

Ahhhh!! Only a couple chapters left! Like maybe 3 or 4 chapters. Brainstorm ideas!! Also, please read my announcement which was the last part if you haven't already! I hope you like this chapter and since it is already long, well longer than my usual chapters, I am going to wrap things up. I love you soooo much!! Thanks for all of the amazing people that support me by commenting, voting, and reading! (You know who you are!) Ok thanks! I love you guys so much!
Xoxo... Gossip girl... Yeah I'm going to do this in the sequel too.