-Well...eh...let me think- Mabel said.

-All right. Mister Pretikov, you will come with us to the Mystery Shack? –Mew asked.

-No thanks, we will be in the motel- Simon said.

-Well, if you need our help, call to the Naomi's number. If someone capture you and check your contact numbers, it will be dangerous for you that I will be some of your contact- Mew said.

-All right. Naomi, could you please pass your cell phone number? - Simon said.

-Of course Simon-san!- Naomi said.

Naomi took the cell phone of Simon and writes her number in the contacts of Simon.

-Thanks, Naomi- Simon said tacking his cell phone.

-Your welcome- Naomi said.

-Mew I finally decided in what cute Pokémon you transform: into a female Teddiursa! Pleaseee! -Mabel said.

-All right- Mew said.

Mew jumped to the ground and transformed into a Teddiursa.

-Whoaaaa, how cute! -Mabel said picking Mew and start hugging it.

-Thanks, but don't struggle so strong- Mew said.

-Oh sorry Miss Mew- Mabel said stopping hug Mew.

-Don't worry Mabel- Mew said –so, you live here?

-No, we are from California, the Grunkle Stan is the owner of the Mystery Shack- Dipper said.

-All right. The Mystery Shack is close? -Mew asked.

-More or less- Mabel said.

-So, why don't use the van to go?- I say.

-That is a good idea- Mew said.

-Everyone to the van!- Starlow said.

Everyone jumped to the van, except of Ms. and Mss. Petrikov and Jonathan. Latias, turn on the van and Dipper get on front to give her the directions of the Mystery Shack.

-Professor Petrikov, be careful- Mew said.

-I will- Simon said.

Then, Latias started move the van. While Dipper where giving the directions to Latias, Manuela started to eat all of our remaining food.

-Wow, you are really hungry- Mabel said.

-Yea, I can't die using my blood, but I get very hungry- Manuela said while she was eating a big bag of Lays Classic.

-So, how you gain your superpowers? -Mabel asked.

-Well, that is a long and complicated story, so, to make it simple, I get my powers thanks to the T-Veronica Virus fused with Mew's gift of immortality- Manuela said.

-Whaaaat, you have the T Virus and now you are immortal!?- Dipper said very scared.

-No, the T-Veronica Virus and yes, since the 2002 I am immortal. Mew can give the immortality to any person- Manuela said.

-Wow- Dipper said.

-What is the T-Veronica Virus? -Mabel asked.

-Is the T-Virus fused with DNA of an ant queen, it was created by Alexia Ashford in 1983. To understand better, play the Resident Evil games 0, 1, 2, 3: Nemesis, Code Veronica X, 4 Wii Edition, the Umbrella Chronicles, the Darkside Chronicles, Revelaitons and the 5 in that order for better understanding. Manuela appears in the game "Resident Evil: the Darkside Chronicles" for Wii and Play Station 3- I said.