Chapter 12

The alarm on the bedside table started playing after what felt like a moment but it was actually almost 3 hours. Skye and I both woke up quickly and sat up together, he hit the alarm and it stopped after she looked a me and we shared a small moment just looking at each other. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she more than anything didn't want to do this, neither did I but I wasn't gonna let anything happen to her. Slowly she pulled herself off the bed and walked into the bathroom, we hadn't agreed on it but she'll get ready in the bathroom and I'll get ready out here. Mostly because she needs the mirror well doing her makeup.

I got up off the bed and walked over the closet where my suit hung from a hanger, I took a deep breath before removing it from the closet and put it on the unmade bed. I pulled off my shirt to slip on a white tank top and then over that I put in my white collared shirt. I looked over at the bathroom door because pulling off my pants and pulling up my black suit pants, I tucked my shirt into my pants just when Skye was walking out of the bathroom door, I let out a sigh thanking her for waiting 2 seconds to walk out.

"Wow," I whispered under my breath. She had a short blue dress on with long sleeves but there were holes in the sleeves that went down to her hands, and her dress stopped right above the knee, I know she didn't pick that dress but it looked beautiful on her.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She responded to my small comment when she heard it. She crossed the room to where she dropped her back and took her makeup bag out of it. "You ready to go in like 20 minutes?" She asked me then walked back to the bathroom.

"Yes, I will be," I told her and smiled as she turned to shut the door.

We got dressed in about 20 minutes so after we had 5 minutes to kill before we left for the club. She had her makeup, dress and high heals on ready to go before I was ever ready, I slipped on my shoes and smiled down at her. "You ready?" I asked knowing she wasn't but as close as she was gonna get.

"I guess." She sighed and picked up a gun and lifted her dress putting it in a leg holster. I picked up a gun myself and put in the belt of my pants underneath my suit coat.

"Alright then let's go," I told her the walked over to the door opening it for her. She walked out and I followed making sure the door was locked behind us...

(Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted a new part in so long!! Hopefully I will start writing more!!! Plz, comment your opinions on this chapter!!)