Xiumin: YAHHH

I laughed at the both of them play fighting. I pushed them out of my room still giggerling. Then I went back to my bed and slept.

When I woke up it was 5 o'clock so I showered and did my morning routine. I changed into this with ny glasses vvv

 I changed into this with ny glasses vvv

And then I slightly curled my hair.

I put my things in my bad then left to go to school

I put my things in my bad then left to go to school. But I was stopped by Xiumin.

Xiumin: Love your hair ans can I take you to school?

Irene: I-I would live that.

I walked out the house with Xiumin and once we were alone I stopped and turned to him.

Xiumin: What?

Irene: I love you

I looked down then he lifted my face up with his fingers then softly kissed me. I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss whilst he put his around my waist. We pulled away for a breath and heard all of EXO turning the corner coming towards us. We both quickly pulled away before they saw then we started to walk again.

*Luhan pov*

I knew some thing was up with Xiumin and Irene when I went to get him and she was blushing but now I know that they have some sort of relationship as we saw them walking together. I ran up to then and saw that they both were ever so slightly blushing.

Luhan: Hey guys. What you doing here?

Irene: I-I'm walking to s-school and stupid her tagged along.

She rolled her eye as he hit her arm playfully.

Irene: W-What are doing here?

Luhan: Oh we are just going to practice.

Irene: W-Without this one.

Luhan: We forgot about him

Xiumin: YAHH.

He then kept on hitting me whilst I hit him and we were laughing.

Irene: *laughing* Y-You guys are s-so child ish.

Omg her laugh ia cute I wish she laughed more. (A/n She's like a sister nothing else)

Irene: Shit...guys gotta go to school.

Tao: Language

Xiumin: I'm coming too.

Luhan: Me too

EXO: Same!!!

Irene: But the stupid fangirls/guys will see you. Here have these.

She took out a tissue box with masks in it and we all took one and put it on

Irene: Guys I've got 15 minutes come on.

She started walking away. As we caught up with her Xiumin and I walked beside her. All of us were talking until we got to the school and we watched her walk in as she waved to us.

*Irene pov*

It was so nice for them to walk me to school but I wish they didn't have to leave because the second I walked in !!BANG!! I was punched round the face from no other than Jeon Jungkook. I fell flat on the floor with people laughing at me. I stood up smiled at them and walked to my locker leaving him confused. When I got to my locker I got my books and went to my class room. As Iwas the only one there I Listerned to some music until they were yanked out my ears. I rubes my ears and looked up at who it was and of course it was Junkook why can't he leave me for a minute.

Irene: W-What do y-you want?

Jungkook: Nothing and stop stuttering its such a turn off.

Irene: W-Wait what?

Jungkook: You heard me nerd, its a turn off

He slowly got closer to me, he was so close I could feel his breath on my face. His lips brushed mine, that's when I slapped him.

Irene: You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend so don't do that.

Jungkook: DID YOU JUST SLAP ME

I flinched at him shouting at me, he then pulled my hair so I'm standing. He then slapped me making me fall to the ground. Dahyun came in with her gang and saw Jungkook and I and smirked then she signeled for them to beat me up. So they did they left when they heard someone near the room.

As they left I stood up went to the bathroom and then went back everyone was already in so I just kept my head hung low and sat down.

???: Hey you alright

I looked up and saw Zelo I gave him a fake smile and looked back down.

Zelo: Here.

He gave me an iced frappachino and we talked until she saw the teacher come in. They turned to the front a listerned to the teacher.

*time skip*

After school the guys weren't home as they had long practice so I invited Zelo over so I could catch up on the lessons from when I wasn't there. As we were half way through the last piece I heard everyone come in and I started to panic as I knew he was a fan of EXO...he is a massive fan fanboy...MASSIVE FANBOY...he knows every song and every dance.

*knock knock knock*

Irene: WAIT ON SEC!!!

I looked at Zelo and excused myself. I went to me door and went out and saw Tao standing there.

Tao: *whisper* What's wrong?

Irene: *whisper* my friend from schools here and he is a massive, I repeat. MASSIVE .EXO fan.

Tao: Why's here?

Irene: He helped me with the work when I wasn't at school.

Tao: Oh okay what are we gon-

He stopped and his eyes went really big. I turned around and saw a VERY exited Zelo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter hope you guys like it so far. Tell me anything I can do to improve and again sorry for bad grammar and spellings. Any way annyeong 안녕 xxx.