“All done Lou! Now you can go and have a movie marathon with Harry, and Zayn while I go unpack.” She hurried upstairs as Zayn’s phone starts ringing. Zayn answered it in his every day old answering quote.

“Zayn Malik.” There it was.

“Yeah, got it. See you there.” He hung up the phone without saying a proper goodbye making Louis frown. Harry noticed the frown on Louis’ face and started playing with his fingers to bring the smile back.

“Sorry babes, I have to go help with a guy. You understand yeah?”

“Yeah, yeah sure.” Louis responded slightly sad that Zayn couldn’t finish watching Tangled with him.

‘Thanks Lou, see you later okay.” He walked out the door swiftly making the younger boy upset that he didn’t hear his ‘Be safe, love you’. Harry brought the boy to his chest pressing play on the movie.

‘Haz?’ Louis asks looking into the older boys bright green irises. Harry’s green eyes meet Louis’ blue ones nodding a bit to show he was listening. “You’ll never leave me right?” He heard the insecure voice of Louis Tomlinson ask.

“Of course not Boo. I’ll be here, it’ll be hard to get rid of me.” Harry replied with a shocked gasp at the beginning.

“Oh okay, S’just that Zaynie has, but I feel like he is almost forced to look after me? Like I’m some little kid. And lately he hasn’t been hanging around as much, jus’ mostly gets someone else to take me, or look after me instead of us going to the movies and stuff.” Harry took the moment to cup Louis face making the boy look upwards into his eyes, instead of the ground.

“Boo, babes. He loves you okay? He’s been a bit busy but I bet after all his work blows over, you guys will have your movie date.” Perrie sat on the stairs listening to the conversation the two boys were having. Her mouth was still wide open from the confession Louis made about Zayn. She knew the tough boyfriend of hers had the biggest soft spot for Louis and would never think I doing something horrible to the smaller boy. Zayn only wanted the best for Louis. The younger boy, still in denial, shrugged his shoulders sinking farther into Harry’s side ignoring the pain flaring across his torso.

“Lou,” Harry starts kneeling on the couch by the blue-eyed boy, “he loved you dearly. You two are the best of friends.” Perrie smiled on the stairs loving the words of encouragement to Louis. She took the time to skip down the stairs startling Harry into toppling off the couch. She giggled taking Harry’s seat, stepping right over the lad on the floor. Louis burst out into giggles grabbing his sides so he could laugh.  Harry sat up, still on the floor, pouting his bottom lip out in mock anger.

“Hiya Loubear. I decided I am going to take you shopping today. You know, to get your mind off all the bad things that happened.” Louis nodded understanding where she was coming from but not exactly wanting to go.

“But Pez, I kinda wanted to have a movie marathon with Hazzie here.” Perrie scoffed pointing her nose into the air like she was the queen.

“Since when did that peasant become more important then me, eh?” She said poking Louis’ non-hurt arm. He shoved her hand away sticking out his tongue in reply. “Just for that, I’m dragging you shopping anyways. And Harry isn’t aloud to come.” Louis’ eyes widened in horror looking between Harry and Perrie.

“NO!” Louis wailed clinging to Harry, who still sat on the floor. Harry surprisingly caught the boy in a rush bringing him close to his chest.

“Yeah, peasant, I’m the boss bitch now.” Harry replied sticking his nose in the air like someone special. Louis giggled popping Harry’s nose with his index finger. Harry grinned sheepishly towards the boy still in his arms. Perrie even grinned at how happy Louis looked. His hair all tossed up in a fringe without- oh.