“Cuddle day, yeah?” Harry nodded comfirming the younger boy’s question.

“Could also be a movie day, pick a movie and I’ll put it in, s’that okay?” A smile painted Louis face bringing a small soft line of crinkles by his eyes. The smile made Harry’s face glow with happiness.

“Ooh, I’d like that a lot. Maybe a Disney movie, like Tangled yeah, Tangled.” Harry nodded giving the boy a kiss on the temple as he got up to find the boy’s favorite Disney movie. He could feel Zayn’s cold brown eyes glaring into the back of his shirt as if he had laser eyes as he put the DVD in the player. Raising himself of the floor, he brought his body back into the same position it was before he left. Louis still fit in the space exactly. The Disney movie started playing catching Louis attention immanently. Harry couldn’t help but watch Louis get fascinated as the movie played along. It got to the part where the girl was having a conflict on whether or not she should continue her journey or go back to her mother. The front door slammed open, and then soon closed welcoming a tired, stressed out Perrie.

“You!” Perrie shouted pointed her index finger towards Louis in a rush. Louis looked frighten as Perrie rushed over with bags of items on her arms hanging off like leaves on a tree. “Take off that shirt, now. If you don’t I will cut it off.” Louis slowly took off his shirt wincing as it slid over his bruised and torn body. Perrie poured the bags out revealing creams and bandages, gauze. Harry thoughtfully paused the movie so Louis wouldn’t miss any part of it.

“Pez I don’t think it’s n- OW!” Louis squeaked out in pain making me jump and focus on what she was doing to Louis exactly. The girl poked Louis on one of his bruises making him squeak. “Perrie, that hurt.” He said softly pointing his eyes to the floor. She sighed muttering an apology to the younger boy.

“Since when did you leave to go to the store, babe?” Zayn asked standing behind Perrie as she rubbed anti-infecting cream over the cuts on Louis’ body. Each cut brought more winces then the other ones got. Harry felt sympathetic as Louis showed pain on his body. The bruises looks horrible, a disgusting green, black color. His eyes were squeezed shut while everything was happening. She wrapped gauze around his torso hoping to help with his ribs. She even took some cream to where the cut on his head was from when the man slammed him down.

“A while ago.” She replied sassily. A small smile entered Louis face but quickly disappeared as Perrie added more cream. “Sorry Lou, don’t want anything to get infected.” Louis opened his eyes wide scooting away quickly.

Infected! What do you mean by infected? I might die?!” Louis yelled towards the girl terrified for himself. His heart proceeded to beat faster pounding against the already sore chest. Perrie sat shocked almost not knowing how to respond. Harry however when quickly to Louis’ aid reassuring him that he would not die, just that the cream would speed up the healing process quicker and healthier. Harry continued his explanation wiping off Louis newly formed tears not letting them fall far. As soon as Harry touched Louis, his heartbeat seemed to gather its rhythm smoothly enjoying the touch. Perrie recollected herself sending Zayn an apologetic small but the gang member wasn’t watching his girlfriend for once. He had his eyes trained on how Harry acted with Louis. They flowed together as if they have been friends for years, yet they haven’t.

“You okay, yeah?” The older boy asked straightening any stray hairs from the blue-eyed boy’s face. Louis nodded scooting back to the spot he was before Perrie had scared him.

“Sorry Lou, I didn’t mean to worry you.” Perrie apologizes giving his knee a tight squeeze. Louis knew she didn’t mean to worry him so much, she didn’t know how he reacted. He nods telling Perrie that it’s okay. Harry sat beside the boy holding onto his hand to keep him reassured that nothing would happen to him. Louis liked the way Harry tried to protect him in every way. Made him feel like he was at home.