Chapter Thirty Two

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Coco..." I half-heartedly tried to stop him.

"I want to see you in that lingerie, working those two fingers inside your panties." His warm breath brushed on my skin. "Damn! I didn't know you do that."

"I have needs to." I slightly blushed. "Saka sa'yo ko naman natutunan yun. I just did what you do to me."

"When was the last time you did it?" He asked, cupping his hand below my breast and lifting it up.

"A- a few months ago." I answered and pushed him away. "Coco, pinaaalis na tayo."

"You should've come to me and let me take care of your..." He gently bit my earlobe. "needs."

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Coco groaned, burying his face into my neck. 

"Kanina pa kasi tayo pinaaalis." 

"Let's go to a hotel. Show me how good you look in that lingerie." His fingers teasingly traced around my breast. I'm not going to lie. It was tempting. I haven't had sex for a long span of time. But I couldn't afford getting pregnant again. Noong nga nag-ingat na kami nabuo pa rin si Cookie (not that I had any regrets). Tama na yung isang pagkakamali namin. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't agree to be in that kind of relationship anymore. 

"We need to go saka baka hinahanap ka na ni Cookie at sigurado akong hinahanap na din ako ni Dad. Kilala mo naman yun. He still thinks I'm a virgin maiden even now that I have a six year old." I rolled my eyes.  

"Fine." He grunted, losing his hold on me.

COCO

"Hey, bro!" I held my hand out for a fist bump. Kuya Miggy just looked at it for a second and turned his attention back to his laptop so I just dropped my hand on my side. "Seryoso tayo ngayon ah. Ano bang ginagawa mo?"

"Coco, I'm working. I can't concentrate with you talking to me. I need to send a report to Dad later. Don't you have any work to do?" He said as he typed.

"I already finished it. Hindi mo ba natanggap yung folder na pinadala ko kanina?" I asked.

"I did. We never run out of work. There's so much that needs to be done." 

"All work and no play makes Miggy a dull boy." I grinned teasingly. "I don't even know how Hazel could stand you. You're like an eighty year old man stuck in a 31 year old's body."

"Is that so?" Finally, he lifted his eyes from the laptop screen. "Good thing I still haven't signed the approval for that raise you're requesting because I just changed my mind."

"You won't do that to me." 

"We'll see." One corner of his lips lifted into a smirk. 

My eyes narrowed at him. "You're not the boss of me."

"Yes, I am." His smirk grew.

"Bro, I have a kid! Matitiis mo ba sa pamangkin mo? My son goes to an international school and half of my monthly check goes to his trust fund. He's going to be in first grade this school year."

"You should've about that before you opened your mouth. How 'bout you get back to your work and maybe I'll reconsider." 

"YOU ASS!" I exclaimed and then my eyes landed on his laptop. He looked at me and it was as if he knew what was going through my mind. He was about to grab his laptop but my hands were faster. I snatched it and the laptop folded close.

"NICHOLAS, GIVE THAT BACK TO ME!" His voice boomed throughout the room.

"Make me." I laughed and ran to the window on the corner of his office room. It was the only part of the floor to ceiling wall window that could be opened. I opened it and held the laptop out.