Kyungsoo took out his map and nodded. Kai glanced around to see if he was the only one who hadn't gotten one at the gate. Once he judged the look on Sehun's face, he felt some sort of relief over him. "I don't have one," he proclaimed.

Pointing to a small stand, Chanyeol nodded. "You can get them over there—that or all four of you share with Kyungsoo." Reaching and taking Baekhyun's hand, Chanyeol gave the smaller male a look. "As for us, we'll definitely be sharing one."

"What's mine is yours," Baekhyun recited. Then he laughed. "Sounds like something a married person would say."

"Then you'll be saying the same thing a few months down the road," Chanyeol scoffed.

Creasing his brows, Baekhyun made a face. "Are you implying what I think you're implying?" he questioned.

Chanyeol shrugged. "Maybe." Before Baekhyun could continue on, Chanyeol resumed to setting out the plan. "We'll meet up for lunch at the picnic area. Around twelve o'clock would be reasonable. Does everyone have their cellphones?" Once everyone confirmed that they had some sort of cellular device, Chanyeol nodded. "Good—Don't call me." Looking at Baekhyun, Chanyeol narrowed his eyes. "Unless it's you and you're lost."

"I'm twenty-two," Baekhyun said, holding up two fingers. Chanyeol didn't bother to tell him that two fingers did not represent twenty-two. "I won't get lost. Grown men don't do that. Being lost is for children."

"Exactly," Chanyeol muttered. "Children, the plural word for child, which is exactly what you are." Looking back at the group, Chanyeol waved a hand. "We're going now. Don't bother us unless someone dies."

"What if someone's dying?" Sehun called out as Chanyeol began to move them off to a path.

"Like I said," Chanyeol repeated. "Don't bother us unless someone dies."

-

-

With hands linked together, the first thing that Baekhyun wanted to see were the tigers. They strode over to the exhibit, but the moment Baekhyun saw the exotic animals, he let go of Chanyeol's hand and ran toward the railings. Surprised, it took Chanyeol a few seconds to react before he ran after him. As Chanyeol approached closer, Baekhyun set one foot on the railing. Alarmed, Chanyeol cursed and hurriedly jogged forward and held Baekhyun by his waist.

"You fucking idiot!" he growled. "What the hell are you doing!?"

Chanyeol tried to pull Baekhyun off, but Baekhyun's stance was resolute. He kept his feet on the railing while holding on to the railing above that one. Frustrated, Chanyeol gave up and settled to holding Baekhyun by his waist. The position was awkward, and in the back of his mind, Chanyeol knew that people were wondering what the hell he was doing with Baekhyun's bum inches away from being in front of his face.

"Baekhyun, step off the railing," Chanyeol sighed. "You're going to fall over—"

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said, "I wanna get a picture..."

Glancing around, Chanyeol frowned. "Baek, other people are taking pictures, but they're not on the safety railing like you are," he pointed out.

"Everyone's taking pictures of the normal tigers," Baekhyun argued. "I'm trying to take a photo of the white one. You can't see it unless you're high enough—oh! Like here! Hold on, Yeol."

Chanyeol was confused for a second, but when Baekhyun began to scoot a little to the right, he had to hurry and catch up to the crazy nut job he had tied himself to. "Baekhyun," he said in a pleading voice. "For the love of god, get down before you fall and crack your head open."