✒play date

❝im walking to your house, nobodys home. just me and you, and you and me alone.❞

4. play date
✒day IV: pancakes and spoilers

I made my way down the long staircase, rubbing my tired eyes in the process. I'm usually not a early bird. but, I just couldn't resist the smell of disaster in the morning.

so, as I inched my way towards the kitchen, a hilarious scene came into focus. finn is at the kitchen island, studying what looked like a recipe while wearing what I assumed was flour on his face and clothing.

he was currently in the process of abusing a bowl of some kind of tan concoction, while taking small breaks to wipe the sweat from his brow. I hesitantly walked up to the island, pouting at how focused he looks. ❝awh, finnie, what'cha doing, hun?❞ I asked him, causing him to stop and look up at me, wearing a sad look. ❝i-I wanted to make you breakfast. but...I dont really know how to cook, haha.❞

I shook my head at him and looked into the mystery bowl. ❝finnward, this looks disgusting.❞ I told him, truthfully. ❝oh, its not, I swear. taste it.❞ he assured me, gesturing towards the bowl. I cringed at first then bent my head down, inching closer to the goop. then, as I was just about to lick it, finn pushes my head down into the disgusting anonymous liquid.

I immediately swatted his hands away then my head shot up from the bowl, allowing me gasp for air. my eyes were currently covered, so the only thing that filled my ears was Finn's obnoxious laughter. the more he laughed, the more my anger towards him grew. so, I scooped the goop from my eyes and narrowed them at finn. ❝i-im so s-sorry, babe.❞ he apologized in between laughs, then tried to give me a hug.

but, I quickly pushed him away. ❝im not your babe.❞ I told him, then turned on my heel and began walking up the stairs. ❝oh, come on, babe! I was just playing around! I'm sorry-look, I'll clean it all up.❞ he called out to me, but I continue to walk, no response given whatsoever.

while kevin hart, down there was busy cleaning up the kitchen, or getting one of his maids to do it, I was busy getting this disgusting goop shit off my face then washing it out of my hair. then, praying to god that I dont get acre from hell from it.

after that, I of course changed into a big sweater and some high-waisted jeans, and decided to read a book while my hair dries. surprisingly, the book was actually interesting. about mid-way, I started to get thirsty so I walked over to the bedroom door to see a stern, faced Paul. ❝hey, Paul.❞ I said, giving him a warm smile. he turned to me and returned the kind gesture. ❝good morning, miss banks. how may I help you?❞ he asked, in his normal Morgan freeman voice.

weell, since you asked. may I have a glass of water but like in those Starbucks looking cups with the straws, oh! and some strawberries would be perfect right now.❞ I told him, causing him to chuckle. ❝coming right up, ma'am. ill have one of the staff bring it up as soon as possibe.❞ he informed me. ❝thanks, paul. youre the best.❞ I told him, him shaking his head while smiling.

I went back into my bedroom and flopped on my bed, then continuing my book. no more than 5 minutes later, there was a knock on the door, but I couldn't see who it is because my book was blocking it. so, I lowered it and immediately rolled my eyes, seeing finn holding a bowl of strawberries and my water. ❝I dont believe I asked for a side of asshole.❞ I told him, then retrieving my things from his hands.

❝and I dont believe I asked for a side of attitude either.❞ he stated, letting out a small laugh, then softened his look once he saw I didnt laugh with him. as I went to go back to my bed, he grabbed me by my sweatshirt, forcing me to face him. ❝I'm sorry, okay? that was a dick move and I take full responsibility. can you stop being mad at me now?❞ he uttered, as his face inched towards mine.

❝no.❞ I said, backing away from him and going back to my bed, lifting my book up to continue reading. finn sighed, looking at me then heading out the door. but, before he closed the door, he poked his head back in. ❝oh, and spoiler alert, Anna dies.❞ he said, causing me to close the book and  throw it at the door.  ❝damnit, finn!❞

a/n:

guess who's just discovered the meaning of life because they just accepted dankmemes as their lord and savior? this guy! 🙋 🌹