A New Visitor (Part 2)

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST PLAIN OLD COMMENTS. ADIOS, LILLIAN LARK.

The platform immediately shot up as I watched the boy on his magical cloth fly at me. I was confused why he shot the ball of magoi... didn't I save him from that monster?

"What's your problem?" I asked, "All we did was rescue a valued ally from that monster's vicious attack.

"No! Ugo was only fighting to protect everybody. That's all!" the boy yelled. His staffed continued to glow as he was level with our platform. Troops stood behind me, with my personal bodyguards preparing to attack. "The one who started the whole thing was that man!" the boy pointed at Judar.

"I see... So... Can I assume that your the monster's master? And that those people down below are your comrades?" I asked him. He started to frown, good, I was getting to him. I smirked as I remembered the bodyguards behind me. "Enshin, Entai, Engi... go and get rid of them!"

As the bodyguards jumped off the platform and onto the ground, I smiled at the looks of shear terror on their faces. My brother would be proud that this battle is going to way it is supposed to. I am constantly reminded that I sometimes go too soft, or look for peace too often.

"I'll remain and finish off this little child, while you three go ahead and massacre that disgusting trash!" I yelled. It hurt to say that, but I wanted to sound like my brother as I was fighting. To be honest, I was a piece of trash myself. I watched as the crowd screamed and ran as the bodyguards attacked. The boy in front of me held is glowing staff and I saw him start to pant. Good, he was tired. 

"You all look like you're having fun," I said. I hopped down from the platform on a mini water tornado. As I approached the ground, I raised an eyebrow at the boy. "This is where my skills really start kicking in! Hear me, spirits of Sorrow and Isolation... I now command thee. Envelope yourself around me, and take shelter within..." I chanted. Water started to pool around me as I conjured my Djinn equip, "Transform my body into that of a great magus, Vinea!"

As my Djinn equip was almost finished, I felt a hand clasp over my wrist. The water that was transforming me suddenly disappeared. I turned my head in shock and saw a handsome man glaring at me. He had tan skin and purple hair in a low ponytail. He wore gold earrings and had hazel eyes.

"Just stop right there, miss," he said.

"Hey, wait! What's going on?" I yelled in confusion, "My magic..." I stammered as I fell to my knees.

"I believe that I'm addressing a princess of the Kou Empire?" he asked. I looked up at him, still in shock.

"Hold on... who are you?" I yelled.

"Yes, of course, Your Highness. My name is Sinbad, King of Sindria," he answered in a calm tone.

I quickly gasped. Sinbad? The legendary king? He was so handsome! I felt my cheeks heat up as I stammered, "So you're the famous King Sinbad..." I noticed he was holding my wrist still and I felt my cheeks heat up further. "Let go of my hand you insolent man!" I yelled as I pulled my hand away.

"Forgive me, Your Highness. However, we are both people of position. It wouldn't do for us to have a dispute here," he said. Yes, his logic made sense, but that child attacked Judar! And he controlled the monster!

"But that child was..." I stammered. Sinbad turned to the boy.

"Aladdin, would you mind putting away that staff for now? Don't worry, an attack of this level won't kill your Djinn. Your friend is alive. Come, it's not like you to get so infuriated now, is it?" Sinbad asked as the boy named Aladdin looked at his glowing staff and dropped it to the ground. "Your Highness! I have made the decision to stay here in this country for a reason. If that's the case with you as well, I'd like to meet with you in the proper setting," Sinbad said to me.

I gasped, shocked at the result of this battle. What would I do? This man was so handsome and so charming... and what was this little tug I felt at the bottom of my stomach? Butterflies? I knew I had to leave the area immediately. 

"Very well, then! Everyone!" I ordered.

"Uh, yes?" Ka Koubun asked while standing next to Judar.

"We're leaving now," I said calmly. I needed time to think over the situation. 

"But, Your Highness..." Ka Koubun protested.

"Don't argue with me! That's all for tonight," I said. However, I started to feel anger at the weakness I was showing. Angrily, I turned around to face Sinbad, "Listen to me! I'm not leaving here just because you told me to, understand?"

I boarded the platform and we drifted into the sky. I still felt the tugging at my stomach and I took a deep breathe.

What just happened?