weird to see you here?[mindless behavior edition]

When four girl get moved to boarding school for beeing such badd asses in school. when they get there its not exactly what they where hoping for. the people they see and the people they meet.

T'keyah;  I'm shy when you first meet me, but I can be nerdy, random, caring, and flirty at the same time. I'm tooooooooooooooo funny. People call me the female Kevin Hart. I'll have you dying. I'm very sarcastic and crude sometimes, but I mean no harm. I have a potty mouth badly. >:x I hate awkward talks and when people ignore me. I'm not a fighter, but if I'm pushed to the limit, I am ready just fight. People hate that I'm brutally honest, but it's not my problem. I'm stubborn, so if you cross me, I take a while to forgive. I'm very observant when it comes to people...and I can tell when people are saying bullshitty things.

Kam'ryn; also known as kam is from jamaica shes fun, random and can make you smile in a heart beat. she adores to see people smile and she loves to have a good time. she is also the kind of girl that gets stright to the point if shes gonna tell u off she is going to do it.

juh-nay a randomized friend that is really fun and shes good with secreats u can tell her anything and some how she has some great advice waitting for you. she gives the greatest hugs in the world her hugs are so warm and friendly