The Daughter Of Poseidon

Chapter 9: Truth or Dare
-
Percy's P.O.V.
-
I thought quickly, knowing what Juliana would love. "Hey. Wanna play truth or dare?" I smile and say. She stops. "YES!" She screams, then turns and runs back to the cabin. I sigh with relief and gather Nico, Piper and Jason to join us. We were only going to go once around the circle but it would at least be fun. We sat down on the floor, Juliana sitting across from me and giving me a death glare. Annabeth raised an eyebrow but shrugged. "Juliana, truth or dare?" I asked her, getting the game rolling.
-
Juliana's P.O.V.
-
I smile. "Dare." Percy smirks. "I dare you to...... Blast Leo in the face with water, then yell, 'IM A GOOFY GOOBER!'" I roll my eyes and blast him in the face. "IM A GOOFY GOOBER!" I scream and laugh immediately. We all start laughing. "Umm... Annabeth, Truth or Dare?" I ask as she smiled. "Truth." Darn it. "What was your favorite Jasper moment?" I ask, feeling pretty content about that. Piper stifles a laugh as Jason's face turned red. "Um... When they.... Actually became a couple after Jason lost his memory..." She blushed as Jason and Piper did the same. "JASPER!" I scream, doing jazz hands. "Nico, truth or dare?" Annabeth asks and Nico replies, "dare." As Annabeth smirks, I yawn and my eyes close half way. I must have zoned out for a moment because Nico was standing up and walking towards the bathroom, coming back with a toothpaste mustache. "Leo, truth or dare." Nico asks. Leo looks around. "Dareeee." He said, crossing his eyes and smiling goofily. I laughed quietly and fiddled with the charms on the necklace. "I dare you to switch clothes with your best friend." I groan. "Really Nico?!" I scream. We walk over to the bathrooms and I step in, removing my hoodie, shorts and converse, realizing that Leo would have to wear this stuff. "Oh my gods." I say as an image fills my mind. Leo takes off his shirt and hands it to me through the door. I slip it on and laugh when it reaches my waist perfectly. He hands me pajama pants with fire on them and I roll my eyes, crinkling my nose as I slip them on. I switch places with Leo, only to see him laughing. "Wait until you see what your gonna look like." I mumble and take my seat beside Piper. He comes out wearing my hoodie that fits since its big on me, and my shorts that barely fit him. I burst out laughing, unable to control it. He sits down, crossing his arms. "Piper, Truth or Dare?" He asks grumpily. "Truth." She says. "Did you ever have a crush on anyone else besides Jason?" He asks. "No." She whispered and I believed her. "Percy, truth or dare." She says. Percy smiles. "Dare!" "I dare you to go into the Aphrodite cabin, shirtless." She says and I smile. That will be a sight. "Can I go with him to make sure he isn't killed?" I ask and Piper nods. We walk over and he takes off his shirt, walking in. "Hey..." He says and the girls start screaming. After about 5 minutes, I reach in and pull him out. "Thanks..." He muttered. He pulled his shirt back on and he sits back down in the cabin. "Jason, truth or dare." "Dare." "I dare you to fly around with your underwear outside your pants, screaming, "UNDERWEAR MAN IS HERE!" Jason groaned and went into the bathroom. "UNDERWEAR MAN ID HERE!!!" I pick up from inside and I start laughing so hard, tears come out. "That was fun." I say after I calm down. Everyone nods.
-
Leo's P.O.V.
-
I look at Juliana while she isn't looking. She looked cute in my clothes and her smile..... My thoughts were cut off with Percy waving his hand in my face. "EARTH TO LEO!" He screamed. I punched his shoulder lightly. "You can change your clothes back." He says and me and Juliana dash to the bathroom. We quickly switch. "Bye everyone!" Percy screams as Jason, Piper, and Nico walk out the door. I sit beside Juliana while she lays on her back, looking at the ceiling. "Hey. Leo. Wanna hang here after dinner when Juliana goes to Piper's cabin for some stupid girl thing?" Percy asks and I nod happily. At that moment, the horn blared and we ran to dinner.
-