The Daughter Of Poseidon

Chapter 4 : Nico di Angelo

-

Juliana's P.O.V

-

I woke up and almost screamed. A boy with black hair and sea-green eyes was standing over me. He smiled slightly. "Hi. I'm Percy Jackson." He said calmly as if he hadn't just scared the living day lights out of me. "But my last name is Jackson....." I trailed off confused. "Well you see, my mom, Sally, adopted you but she didn't know that you were my sister, but you are." He said, sounding a bit confused himself. I laughed a bit. "Well, I'm Juliana, your little sister." I smiled and my cheek hurt a bit. I flinched as I put my hand to the red mark on my cheek. He looks concerned. "Are you-" He didn't finish because another person stumbles in the infirmary. He was a tall, pale kid with dark shaggy hair and dark eyes. "I heard there were hurt people." He said mysteriously and his eyes catch mine. They were scaring me so I looked away quickly.

-

Leo's P.O.V

-

I saw the way Nico looked at Juliana and a fiery feeling built up inside me. I stepped forward. "Juliana, this is Nico di Angelo, Son Of Hades." I said hastily, making sure he didn't go any closer. He narrowed his eyes at me and I shivered. This guy needs a bell!

Turning back to Juliana, I suddenly remembered it was her birthday. "Be right back!" I said, shooting a glare at Nico before running back to my cabin.

I searched around inside, finally finding the package with the trick wrapping paper on it. I smiled and ran back to the Big House.

-